Reviews for Proximity
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Very nice. gonna see if you have any more treasures posted here...
CarineM chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
great story!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It's a travesty that I haven't reviewed this chapter. I know I've read it at least once. Shame on me. This was perfect, brilliant. And hot too. Thanks.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Such a great story. Very romantic. I've read some "vacation" stories that have come off a bit false, but this one is perfect. I loved his way of asking her to move in with him.
TrapperII chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Loving this story so far. You've created a great mix of tenderness and tension between them!
redmug chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
wow...I don't know how it has been this long since I found your stories, but this is wonderful. Very well done!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Wonderful story
Gothic Butterfly chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Cameran so kicks butt
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Fantastic!
S. Vespertine chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Oh my goodness!

What a wonderful read, the story itself was so moving and so deep, and they were both so...them. The REAL them you know, not simply sappy-happy larry couple they are so often painted to be.

Well done, I look forward toreading more from you, and if I could even reach half as deeply as you did here with my own HOUSE/CAMERON story, I would be a very lucky girl.
mummy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
It was AMAZING, I think you are very talented. I find no words... Thanks :)
houseband chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Bravo! As always, you are a powerful writer! LOVED this story - it really packed a wallop. Writing in the second person makes the story so immediate. Thanks for the good read!
magical trever chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
i thought this was so good, really well written. well done lol

megan
ladybirdington chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
why does this story only have 7 reviews? it's beautiful! i'll admit...the (second?) person it's written in almost scared me off, but otherwise, very nicely done! keep it up!
DELETED D3L3T3D chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
Beautiful! Just Beautiful! Loved it! I'm speechless...lacking of words at your greatness. :)