Reviews for Only Time
dumbblonde76 chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
this is a great story! calla is hilarious!
tensixtythree chapter 22 . 7/14/2006
I do not like Jaclyn's parents. THey treat her as if she was 12 yrs old!1
writingtiger chapter 24 . 6/26/2006
Interesting format for ending, but I would have stopped with the birth of Daniel Pierce. Gets a bit confusing after that, but that's a cool way to handle the last chapter. Kudos!
celticmaggie chapter 24 . 6/20/2006
So who was the ghost? Daniel or Hawkeye's mother. I felt so sad when Hawkeye (Ben) passed away and also Jacklyn. That was a vry clever ending to a great story.
NashNurse chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
Very very cute ending! I really liked it! It was unusuall how you did it but that was a very good idea! Bravo!
writingtiger chapter 23 . 6/15/2006
Ahh, I'm a sucker for happy endings. It's funny becuase I actually had the Enya song running through my head every time I saw the "Only Time" title! This was an awesome story!
NashNurse chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
Yay! You finished! I loved the ending...I'm glad there were at least some tears on Jaclyn's part. I loved this story! Bravo! The part with the mirror was weired but cool! Well done! I love this story!
beo-go-deo chapter 22 . 6/12/2006
good good. I like Calla especially. Chapters are a little short though
NashNurse chapter 22 . 6/8/2006
Haha wow! This is strange! Very funny though; I loved her being called Mrs Pierce. This better have a happy ending! I loved this chapter! Only one complaint...it was so short! You're torturing me! lol...very good job though!
4077hawk chapter 21 . 6/5/2006
Loved Hawkeye's humour in this chapter. But what a place to cut it off! Just when he and Jaquci were about to make things interesting!
writingtiger chapter 21 . 6/5/2006
Ohh,, they get locked in a room with no one else to lock it. A bit spooky...yet it's obvious they still like each other, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying the journey of reading about it.
NashNurse chapter 21 . 6/4/2006
THEY HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER! You've been tourturing me like this for weeks! Please stop! All I want is a tidy, happy little ending where the guy gets the girl. I'm not in the mood for a depressing ending! Hawkeye seems like he really still loves her but Jaclyn seems rather confused...straighten her out! Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutley love this story? WELL I DO! Please update soon! Fabulous chapter!
writingtiger chapter 20 . 5/25/2006
It was nice seeing Calla's POV, but I think Jaclyns POV makes Calla more entertaining. They're still married huh? Normally I'm a big HM fan, but I'm loving every chapter, except the one where Daniel dies, that's kinda sad, but other than that...
NashNurse chapter 20 . 5/22/2006
I like seeing it from Calla's point of view...but I like Jaclyn too. (I'm very indecicive can you tell?) I really liked this chapter; the letter was a really nice touch. As was Calla calling Margaret Hot Lips. hehe. I was confused for a moment because I'm so used to HM that I couldn't understand how Margaret was in two places at once...lol not a good sign lol. Awesome chapter; I hope you update soon!
NashNurse chapter 19 . 5/19/2006
Yes, getting better with every sentence! I can't believe that they are still married! That is an awesome twist! Have I mentioned before that you're killing me by making me wait so long between chapters? lol. Please please please update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »