Reviews for I'll Fight For You
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
:O Hang on, Lily's in the wrong room, right? Because Heather said third door on the right and Lily went left.. I love Heather, btw! :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
:O Lily's having visions? Cool! But...creepy for her, I guess.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I love the chapter title!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wonderful first chapter! I love your characters already :D Especially Lily's mum and James
Guest chapter 44 . 12/16/2012
LOVE THIS STORY!
HannahSpanna chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
HannahSpanna likes this chapter!
Emm chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is my second time reading this and because of you I have been obsessed with jily fanfiction! I shared this with my friend and we were both like in love with James! You're amazing and keep doing what you're doing!
Aloise Ford chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is really good! I really loved it! This reminds me of something i read about when you die, apparently your life doesn't flash before your eyes, becuase as you die your sense of time is distorted so you relive out your entire life as if it is happening all over again. Lily and James 3 Seriously the best OTP ever.
Anonymouslol chapter 44 . 10/22/2012
AFHDJSLFKDJS WONDERFUL
*applause*
But seriously that was absolutely fabulous. And the end was stunning, really.
One of the BEST fics I have ever read ever. Ever.
Aww now I'm like tearing up!
Just to let you know I'm rereading this for the fourth time and now is the only time it came to me to REVIEW gosh I'm so stupid anyways yes. Fabulous.
You did such a great job with this and I've read I'll Wait For You and Yes, I do and One Dance and The Rejected Proposal and If Only We Could Be Squids and I'll Never Fall In Love and they were all wonderful! Great great GREAT job.
Now I'm just rambling so bye!
PraksCellist chapter 44 . 10/2/2012
I know I'm reading this two years after its been finished, but it's so amazing I couldn't NOT leave a review. This is so amazing. Honestly, I love it. I'm in tears as I just finished the epilogue. This is the only reason I ever doubt having to read Jily fanfics, the ending might be their death scene. Jily is my OTP and it kills me to write (or read) about anything that has James with anyone other than Lily. I don't know how people like you can write such amazing scenes that make me want to die, because I hate myself for writing them and I try to steer clear of them even if I know they would improve my writing. But you do this so perfectly. This fanfic will always hold a special place in my heart. Love, a fan :)
Encypher chapter 43 . 9/29/2012
Also, Grace and Sirius. I love Grace and Sirius, their relationship dynamic has to be my favourite in the whole story.
Encypher chapter 44 . 9/29/2012
That was a good story. Two things that I noticed though, I don't think Dumbledore hired Professor Trelawney until after James and Lily left school, I could be wrong, but I think it was after Harry's birth that she got hired. The other thing was you never seemed to have your characters age. You mentioned at one stage that James was about forty days (I can't remember the exact number) away from turning 17, yet throughout the whole story the characters complain about not being able to apparate because they are not 17.
Other than those things though, the story was very enjoyable and I really liked it. Your portrayal of Alice and Frank was brilliant, and I really liked Hope as well.
GreenFireDancing chapter 44 . 8/31/2012
This story always comes back to haunt me. It is probably one of the most well written, well thought out fanfictions I have ever read (over and over again by the way). I love the characters, both new and old, and the final part of the epilogue kills me a little inside. James and Lily are my favourite ship ever and I think you captured them perfectly. Please please please keep writing.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/28/2012
I stayed up till six in the morning to finish reading this. Let me tell you this: I've only stayed up to read three things. Harry Potter Series. Twilight Series. And this, I'll Fight For You. Amazing! Six years, wow. It most definitely was time well spent. I hope I can read more from you.
Leaht chapter 44 . 8/22/2012
Hi there, I've been reading your story over the past few days while I've been sick and stuck in my bed. This story is so perfect that it sends shivers down my spine and right back up again, over and over and over. Thank you for writing something so wonderful that I enjoyed so much. I'm currently crying tears of sadness and joy after reading those last few lines. Well done, Bravo and now Adios. Xx
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »