Reviews for I'll Fight For You
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this is amazing:) Only thing I could think of, when Hope was talking about being in Lily's time, she said "hope is here," I think she meant to say "Heather is here."

Great chapter!
Lily-Evans-James-Potter chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was SOOOOOO good! Probably the best Fanfic I've ever read! I love you! I started reading it at 5 pm and didn't stop until 3:06 am (and I was supposed to be doing a project... Oops.) I couldn't stop reading! I was addicted! Well done! You deserve a ribbon! I hope you continue writing these amazing stories.
Shaylynne chapter 44 . 12/28/2010
unbelievable. best writing I've ever seen in my life. keep up the good work. :)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
Wow, I love this story so much! REM sleep?

Ooo I'm going to read more, I can't put this down, so to speak:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Wow,

this was amazing. I'm very glad that they all got out alive.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
" have no trouble sinking into our flash" (I think this should be flesh?) but other than that, brilliant chapter! I especially loved the J/L bit at the end.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Wow, that was scary, but I thought you could see what was in a coffin? Great chapter
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Ooo I liked this chapter, I'm glad the friends are at Christmas together, though I feel sorry for Tiffany. I kinda like the name Tiffanella.

Ooo I wonder what Gracie is doing...
iloveyourstory chapter 44 . 12/26/2010
oh. my. gosh. This is amazing! You really need to write about their seventh year. I loved it!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
This was great, and I love Jame's' mother:)

Only thing I want to point out, is first you said Lily's room is on the 3rd floor on the right,then the next sentence it was on the left.

Other than that, brilliant chapter. I thought the little girl was a relation to Harry, or Lily.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Wow, I hope Lily and her parents will be alright (but I'm sure they will).

I thought wizards/witches couldn't use magic (only with special occasions) out of Hogwarts until they were 17?Anyway, brilliant chapter.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I loved this chapter, I liked the bit about the vacume, and how Lily thinks she should test it on James,to see if he'd be afraid of it.

I'm amazed with your writing, do you have any tips for me,that would really help?

As I'm blind/visually impaired(see my profile),it tends to be hard when writing description. But I loved this chapter, and this is an amazing story. It is like a novel,that I can't put down.
ThisIsRis chapter 44 . 12/23/2010
Best fanfic I've ever read!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this was an amazing chapter, it was long, and I like James and Lily and Lily's friend:)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 44 . 12/22/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. I honestly can't find the words to describe how well you've done with this. And the ending was phenomenal, I had tears in my eyes. Wish I could really tell you how much I love your story, but I just can't put it to words, so I hope this review suffices.

-JoPo