Reviews for I'll Fight For You
deathling chapter 38 . 10/3/2011
All right, I dont think I am able to read this to the end and I tried very hard, trust me. I even got to chapter 38 of 44.

The plotline is actually good. It would be very good if it wasnt for all the horrible, horrible OOC Lily. First of all, she must be schizofrenic, because everything shes been doing regarding James was thinking of him very fondly and just as he shows up, she immediately hates him again, and then goes dating another guy. I really didnt get that stuff, she is such a cow-cow-cow of a kindergarden regarding her own feelings! Or masochist! Either way, she is a case for psichiatry.

Second and worse, she is absolutely an idiot. And I mean ABSOLUTELY. How could you refer to her as smart, curious and supposed-to-be Ravenclaw, I really cant understand. E.g. after supossed death eaters care enough for a book (that has "magical weapons" in it title, for goods sake, and everybody is looking for a weapon right now, i mean, can it get even more obvious even for a kid?) to put a charm on it and have a fight for it, she COULD HAVE get at least a clue that it might be sort of important to them and treat it carefully. But no, she goes and throws it on the floor. And after finding the spying mirror in her own bedroom in the middle of the WAR, all she does is laugh at it. (Seriously?) AND only MINUTES after figuring out what purpose its there for, she screams out where is that hidden wanted weapon IN FRONT OF IT WHEN HER BEST FRIEND LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. And that is where I stopped because I cant get anymore of this obvious idiocy and my head hurts from all the *headwalls* you have been giving me for the past 38 chapters. Because this SH*T goes on and on in EVERY LAST CHAPTER.

The story would be very good. I mean, very very good. If only it werent for Lily finding out everything and then totally ignoring it. How many times has she been wandering around without a wand, unprotected? Just because she forgot it somewhere, her only weapon, again I mention the war going on? I hope you see the point. Well, sorry for the fiery answer anyway.
deathling chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
You know, this really is a good story, but after 19 chapters of Lilys teenage ramblings about how she hates James Potter, it is getting rather tiring, if you know what I mean, and every single time she repeats it once more after some hugging, I catch myself thinking: what a cow. Also, I find it a bit annoying how everyone keeps on talking nonsense whatever is going on and never really looks at what is right in front of their eyes. So yeah. I think you are pushing their intelligence to the lowest possible level in order to get the story longer. Which is a pity...
m3ggi3 chapter 44 . 9/29/2011
amazing. So glad I chose to read this. I didn't thinkbit was possible to make me love james this much!

Golly you made me cry though. Almost sob. I didn't want Hope to die! I bawled when I read that.

You are a FANTASTIC writter!

Slightly Sassy chapter 44 . 9/1/2011
This just might be one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction. Your battle at the end and the way you ended the eplouge was absolutly amazing. I actually found this story better than some published books I have read. Keep up the great work and I'll be looking for more of your writing :)
rhodapenmark2008 chapter 44 . 8/11/2011
I am balling right now, but I LOVED this story! Favoring it right now! :D
MaddazaHatter chapter 44 . 7/29/2011
I loved this story and it is by far my favourite. i like JP and LE fanfics because JK Rowling left so much of their history and relationship in the dark. So thanks for giving me an image of their story.

Im going to check out your other material because from what i can see here, it's gunna be epic.

Mischeif Managed.
MariaNox chapter 44 . 7/24/2011
Oh my geez... This story is completly epic in all aspects! Action, humor, romance, angsty stuff! All of it thrown into one! Only if you could publish this. It really is truely a well written story. (and this is coming form someone that gets bored with super long stories sometimes) Now, i have to go and look at all your other stories!
JennLD chapter 44 . 7/24/2011
Amazing story. First Lily and James story i have read on this site, and it was wonderful. You have the perfect capture on suspense and action, that left me guessing and crying. I truly loved it. Great job.
arrowthroughmyheart chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
The first time I read this story I had stayed up practically all night-and on a school night, mind you-to read this I was tired and everything I remember had this strange blurry haze on it, like adrenaline, which somehow made so much better. And now I'm reading it again because while the blurry haze made it more mysterious, I find that I have forgotten a lot of rather important details.
Amadeer chapter 44 . 7/20/2011
I read this story in less than 3 days. I read it in-between classes and during classes. You are an amazing writer, I hope you know that. The ending made me sad but I'm glad I got to finish this today :) My friends and I all agree that this story is one of our favourite James and Lilly ones. After spending all the time I could spare these past couple days reading this, I can deffinately say 'Time well spent' :)Thank you
DiamondintheDark chapter 44 . 7/7/2011
OMG x100000000000. This is probably one of THE BEST Lily & James stories I've read! I love the plot, even tho it's a bit confusing, but my ultimate fav is Grace & Sirius! Also one of the more interesting Sirius & OC I've read. Love it :)

arrowthroughmyheart chapter 44 . 6/20/2011
So it took you like four years to finish this but must tell this is like tied for the best fanfiction I have ever read. I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love loved it!
Shiroi Majo chapter 44 . 6/17/2011
I wasn't too sure about this story at the start, but I enjoyed seeing you grow as a writer as the story progressed. You've created something very special.
kywang8 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
AngelofLight95 chapter 44 . 5/13/2011
This has got to be the best lily/james story I have ever read. It had everything. It made me scared, happy, sad. It reduced me to tears and made me giggle like mad. I loved the characters you brought into the story and the way you made everything build up bit by bit right until the end. I don't know what else I could say to make you understand how amazing I thought this story was, but you just have to know it really was fantastic.
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »