Reviews for I'll Fight For You
QuickNotesQuill11 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
i just started reading your story, ive been checking on it for a while now. i really like it! good job :)
IAMSOAP chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Aww! AWESOME Chapter!

Who is Angel? I wanna know! lol

Please Update SOON!

SammyLynn chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Hi! Excellent two chapters (sorry I didn't review the last one)! Your story is so intriguing...I Angel supposed to be Gracie's mother, when she was a little girl? And I don't think that the beginning was weird at all, nor was it cliche. I actually haven't read any other stories like this before. I liked the little party, too! It made me smile. It's what I do with my friends! Just last weekend we got together to play Kingdom Hearts II and ate junk food and laughed the whole time. I also like how you added the 'For now...' at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter!

siruisblack18 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Oh no what next? I hope Gracie gets better soon!Did I mention that I love this story, Yeah I think I did, but I doo! Please post again soon!
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
this was pretty cool! i can't wait for for next chapter!
Bubble chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
a few words- tear wenching, amazing, awe inspring. that about sums it good!
cosmopolitan chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
luv the fic it rox plz update it asap
harrrypotter-love chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
wow. this chapter was a bit confusing in the start but in the middle it got amazing i have to say some parts of this chapter made me tear up a litter
firewalker32 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
great chapter!
AmazinglyMe chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Well, I've just read your whole story and I really enjoyed it. The family you've created for James (extended family I mean) is really well done. I like it a lot.

I definitely cannot wait to read the next chapter, and I've got this story on Alert.

~ AmazinglyMe
siruisblack18 chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please please post more soon!
TrumpetGaal chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
Ok, first off, just let me say that I LOVE this story! Ok,now, secondly, I am DIEING (sp?) to know what this secret is. Lastly, Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update as soon as possible!

WorldOfLilyEvans chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
Great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
gabz33 chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
OMG, Summer!

Long time no see.

This is Gabrielle. I was a silent reader of your story on the HP boards until the last moment, when you said that you're reposting it here.

Can you send me an e-mail to when you get to the part in the story when they findo out that Hope is alive?

Thanx a bunck and ROCK ON!

Seer of Spots chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
This is a fantastic story! It's so amazingly good!

"Too bad we didn’t have time to plug it in and turn it on. It would’ve been fun to chase James around the house with my man-eating vacuum."

Oh, man, that made me laugh! I can't wait for your next update.
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »