Reviews for I'll Fight For You
IveNeverFollowedCanon HHr chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

*%* Susanna *%*
rubber ducky 9 chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
this is such a great story! it actualy has a plot.

update soon!
coldplayislove chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
I. Need. More. Story. Or atleast a new chapter I havent read yet. *pouts*
cute potter girl chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
i love your story! it's really great!
Your Oasis chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
hey!...i so did not comprehend the dream. But if the next chapter will be 2 months into the future, shouldn't it be November?
QuickNotesQuill11 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
i just started reading your story, ive been checking on it for a while now. i really like it! good job :)
IAMSOAP chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Aww! AWESOME Chapter!

Who is Angel? I wanna know! lol

Please Update SOON!

~IAMSOAP~
SammyLynn chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Hi! Excellent two chapters (sorry I didn't review the last one)! Your story is so intriguing...I wonder...is Angel supposed to be Gracie's mother, when she was a little girl? And I don't think that the beginning was weird at all, nor was it cliche. I actually haven't read any other stories like this before. I liked the little party, too! It made me smile. It's what I do with my friends! Just last weekend we got together to play Kingdom Hearts II and ate junk food and laughed the whole time. I also like how you added the 'For now...' at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter!

-SammyLynn.
siruisblack18 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Oh no what next? I hope Gracie gets better soon!Did I mention that I love this story, Yeah I think I did, but I doo! Please post again soon!
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
this was pretty cool! i can't wait for for next chapter!
Bubble chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
a few words- tear wenching, amazing, awe inspring. that about sums it good!
cosmopolitan chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
luv the fic it rox plz update it asap
harrrypotter-love chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
wow. this chapter was a bit confusing in the start but in the middle it got amazing i have to say some parts of this chapter made me tear up a litter
firewalker32 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
great chapter!
AmazinglyMe chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Well, I've just read your whole story and I really enjoyed it. The family you've created for James (extended family I mean) is really well done. I like it a lot.

I definitely cannot wait to read the next chapter, and I've got this story on Alert.

~ AmazinglyMe