Reviews for I'll Fight For You
throughDeesEyes chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
Aww, this was a sweet chapter:) I really enjoyed it, and I'm glad Rohan (I'm considering using it in my L/J fic if that's alright?)forgave Lily. I liked the sled scene. What's ultamate sleding?

Lovely chapter,

Bellatrix/Ariana
Not-Different-Just-Me chapter 44 . 1/1/2011
This is by far the best story I have ever read on fanfiction and one of the best stories I have ever had the joy to read in my life! You are an amazing author and bloody brilliant! I cryed and laughed and stayed up till I fell asleep at 5 am. Avoided everyone at my family new years party so desperately wanting to finish before they dragged me away. Ignored everyone when they tried to wish me an early bday (it's tomorrow/Jan 2) anoyed my friends by telling them how awesome it is but not telling them anything about it cause i didnt want to give it away and have been reading this story for hours at a time. This is sooooooo amazing words can't put it. I really hope you write more soon. If not I just might die. Sorry for bad grammar and spelling I'm writing this on my iPod since my family kicked me off my computer. Thank you for writing this amazing story I love you forever now.
throughDeesEyes chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
Wow, I really adored this chapter. I love Rohan, he's really cute in his own way, it was a lovely chapter. Is Ophilia really Luna's Mum's name?
throughDeesEyes chapter 30 . 1/1/2011
Wow, this is a great chapter. I understand why Lily thinks James will hurt her (when he lets Tiff kiss him). I liked the prank as well.
throughDeesEyes chapter 29 . 12/31/2010
Wow, nice ending, nice chapter!:)
throughDeesEyes chapter 28 . 12/31/2010
Wow, I really, really liked this alot. Great chapter:)
WithLove-Lily-Evans chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Best. Story. I've. Read. In. A. Long. Time.

Really! You did AMAZINGLY! It was so well thought-out and well done! I'm in love with James Potter..thanks to you!
Rebekah chapter 44 . 12/31/2010
You are absolutely amazing! I pulled like two all nighters to finish your story! You are so talented. You did frustrate me a little with it taking FOREVER for Lilly and James to be together! You are fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work!
throughDeesEyes chapter 27 . 12/30/2010
Wow, I wonder who's dead? great chapter! And, if I remember, in the "Fight!" chapter, James puts his robe around Lily. I loved this! Do you have any idea how adicting this story is?
throughDeesEyes chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
This was so sad, but so sweet. I loved this chapter. I want Lily to say yes to James:)

The only mistake I found was:

"Damn it, Lily! If you didn't want to go out with you than why did you kiss me back!"

It should be "go out with me" not you:)

Lovely chapter. I could help beta, if you are still looking for one.

Ari
throughDeesEyes chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this is amazing:) Only thing I could think of, when Hope was talking about being in Lily's time, she said "hope is here," I think she meant to say "Heather is here."

Great chapter!
Lily-Evans-James-Potter chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was SOOOOOO good! Probably the best Fanfic I've ever read! I love you! I started reading it at 5 pm and didn't stop until 3:06 am (and I was supposed to be doing a project... Oops.) I couldn't stop reading! I was addicted! Well done! You deserve a ribbon! I hope you continue writing these amazing stories.
Shaylynne chapter 44 . 12/28/2010
unbelievable. best writing I've ever seen in my life. keep up the good work. :)
throughDeesEyes chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
Wow, I love this story so much! REM sleep?

Ooo I'm going to read more, I can't put this down, so to speak:)
throughDeesEyes chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
Wow,

this was amazing. I'm very glad that they all got out alive.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »