Reviews for I'll Fight For You
throughDeesEyes chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
" have no trouble sinking into our flash" (I think this should be flesh?) but other than that, brilliant chapter! I especially loved the J/L bit at the end.
throughDeesEyes chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Wow, that was scary, but I thought you could see what was in a coffin? Great chapter
throughDeesEyes chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Ooo I liked this chapter, I'm glad the friends are at Christmas together, though I feel sorry for Tiffany. I kinda like the name Tiffanella.

Ooo I wonder what Gracie is doing...
iloveyourstory chapter 44 . 12/26/2010
oh. my. gosh. This is amazing! You really need to write about their seventh year. I loved it!
throughDeesEyes chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
This was great, and I love Jame's' mother:)

Only thing I want to point out, is first you said Lily's room is on the 3rd floor on the right,then the next sentence it was on the left.

Other than that, brilliant chapter. I thought the little girl was a relation to Harry, or Lily.
throughDeesEyes chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Wow, I hope Lily and her parents will be alright (but I'm sure they will).

I thought wizards/witches couldn't use magic (only with special occasions) out of Hogwarts until they were 17?Anyway, brilliant chapter.
throughDeesEyes chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I loved this chapter, I liked the bit about the vacume, and how Lily thinks she should test it on James,to see if he'd be afraid of it.

I'm amazed with your writing, do you have any tips for me,that would really help?

As I'm blind/visually impaired(see my profile),it tends to be hard when writing description. But I loved this chapter, and this is an amazing story. It is like a novel,that I can't put down.
bravecandygirl chapter 44 . 12/23/2010
Best fanfic I've ever read!
throughDeesEyes chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this was an amazing chapter, it was long, and I like James and Lily and Lily's friend:)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 44 . 12/22/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. I honestly can't find the words to describe how well you've done with this. And the ending was phenomenal, I had tears in my eyes. Wish I could really tell you how much I love your story, but I just can't put it to words, so I hope this review suffices.

-JoPo
throughDeesEyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. Just wow.

A friend recommended this masterpiece to me, and wow. I loved the prologue.

Ari
Kizuna114 chapter 44 . 12/21/2010
That was the BEST story I've ever read. And I FINALLY got my answers. Wohoo!
DaughterofAthenaandPosiden chapter 26 . 12/21/2010
Godric, McClaggen is about as annoying as her tyhhe spell that knocked Lily out 'stupfy'?
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 44 . 12/21/2010
astounding. i don't think I'll ever read a more well written story that I can honestly say is written in a way where it can be compared to J.K.'s. honestly, you're the best writer I've ever had the pleasure to read. i know this because there are few stories that I can read and get lost in them, that make me sad and depressed that when I get up to take a break I wonder, "wait...nothing bad has happened to ME. I'm supposed to be HAPPY right now, not SAD!" that probably is rly confusing and it made more sense in my head. ANYWAY, ill stop rambling and leave you with: I LOVE THIS STORY AND YOU ROCK!

~LilyxJames4ever
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 43 . 12/21/2010
AMAZING! my favorite parts were "Yea, I guess it's a good thing that Voldemort didn't take over the world", the Slytherin cucumbers, and James saying his ego was big enough to take all of her insults. i love this story and I'm extremely sad it's coming to a close! :(
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »