Reviews for I'll Fight For You
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 42 . 12/21/2010
nooo this can't be the end! im so sad it's almost over! :(
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 41 . 12/21/2010
"Sirius Black always did have a flare for dramatic entrances."

that was my favorite part! hahaha. great chapter! you wrote it extremely well! :D
Kizuna114 chapter 24 . 12/20/2010
Yeah, Maybe in the next chapter I'll FINALLY get some answers. Great story.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 40 . 12/20/2010
oh no! poor rohan! he was such a sweet guy :( i am eager to see what happens next!
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 39 . 12/20/2010
NOOOOOOO I LOVED HOPE! GRACE IS GOING TO GO OFF THE DEEP END! :O you're an awesome writer and I swear I'm not crazy like my reviews make me seem!
juniperwing chapter 44 . 12/20/2010
Absolutely AMAZING job with this whole thing.
Kizuna114 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I just want to say that this is the BEST story I've read in a really long time. And it's really confusing so far. Not that I care this is the best Lily/James story I've read in a really long time.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 38 . 12/20/2010
WHAT? agh im so confused! my favorite part was:

"Men's room?" James interrupts me, smirking slightly as he steps toward me. "Unless I've had a sex change that I'm not aware of I'm fairly certain that I am in the right place and that you are not. But perhaps there's something you wish to tell me, it might explain why you've found it necessary to turn me down so many times?"

hilarious! agh must continue...great chapter!
libraryphiliac chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow, nice Prologue. Just as prolugues should be. :) Brilliant beginning!
Lilybet.Kate chapter 44 . 12/19/2010
This was wow. Just wow. Gorgeous and funny and sad everything a great story needs.

Coming into this after it's finished i sat for 2 straight days reading nothing else but this. I have to commend you on a BRILLIANT story

xxo
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 37 . 12/19/2010
oh mannn! this is getting intense! my heart pounds as i scroll down each chapter! you're an amazing writer!
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 36 . 12/19/2010
NO! HEATHER CANNOT BE DEAD! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! WHY MUST ALL THE GOOD CHARACTERS DIEEEEEEEEEE?
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 34 . 12/19/2010
NO GRACE CANNOT BE DEAD. I WILL DIE MYSELF IF SHE IS DEAD. MUST. CONTINUE. NOW!
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 31 . 12/19/2010
nice chapter. alright, im gonna go and guess randomly here...the powerful object is in the book and that's why Zabini jinxed it? just a guess. can't wait to continue! :D
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 29 . 12/18/2010
I liked the part where James said they were babbling like old women :D so hilarious! great chapter and i can't wait to continue! :D
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »