Reviews for I'll Fight For You
wishingonlightning chapter 44 . 12/17/2010
Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is finally over. I've been putting off reading the epilogue just because I didn't want it to be over. Six years? I really can't believe it has been that long, but I'm glad I've stuck with this story the whole time. But onto my review...

Aww Alice and Frank were really quite adorable in this. I generally ship Alice with someone else, but the way that you write them is just oh-so perfect!

YAY! It is about time that Gracie and Sirius get together! And the way that they got together was just so Gracie and Sirius. You mentioned requests? I vote for something with these two. ]

Tiffany and Remus. Awwww. Can we assume that they do get together? Another request: a one-shot or something with these two. Pretty please. ]

And Lily and James. With every chapter leading up to this point you have done an amazing job showing how Lily changes and eventually falls in love with him. It was so believable and realistic and I really don’t think that anyone else could stand a chance at writing them as well as you do. The ending of the epilogue before it flashes forward to the night they die was such a perfect and adorable way to end this. And then when it did flash forward to the night they die, I got a little teary eyed. It was one of those moments where you know how it’s going to end, you know that the main characters are going to die, but you’ve just grown to love them so much over the course of the story that you just really, really don’t want them to.

I am really curious though about what ends up happening to the OCs like Gracie and Tiffany. It seems kind of weird for me to think of them as being OC because they have became such real and vivid characters through the course of the story. But they are, and so I have no idea how their lives turn out, so please tell me? ]

Ahh I still can’t believe this is the last chapter ever. I’m so sad about that. This has been so well written and so well characterized from beginning to end, and I’m going to miss it more than you know. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this is the best fanfiction I’ve ever read, Lily/James or otherwise, and I am so so glad that you took the time to finish it. Thank you!
justawriter33 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Oooh, I like it.
HPfan200293 chapter 44 . 12/15/2010
This story was amazing, i read all of it in two days. I couldn't put it down. Thank you so much for writing it, I realize it took a lot of time and effort. you're a fantastic writer, never stop.
PatronusCharmBabe chapter 44 . 12/14/2010
To busy to log in- I swear I almost cried! Beautiful! Loved it all the way!
altuck chapter 44 . 12/14/2010
AHHHHHH so adorable and sad. but so good.
Ace-reporter chapter 44 . 12/12/2010
you finished your story! congrats!

i loved the entire story, sad as the ending is, it was to be expected.

i hope to see more writing from you in the future.

best of luck with everything,

lily
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
"Great, plenty of time to catch up with the family," James says sarcastically, looking around at the coffins that surround us.

"I think visiting hours are long past over," Sirius snickers.

that was my favorite part. great chapter!
Harmy52 chapter 44 . 12/12/2010
Wow. I'm actually finished with this. I liked it very much, and you did a great job.
yourheartsdesire chapter 44 . 12/11/2010
Wow. That was amazing. Crazy and confusing at times but amazing regardless.
desirable69 chapter 44 . 12/11/2010
Holy fuck. Whatta story.

Seriously, this was like the best ending. Ever. Even though, it was an ending.

I seriously how you add to this? Like forreals, I'm in love with this story. In. Freaking. Love.

Cheers!

desirable69
silveryouth chapter 26 . 12/11/2010
Don't get me wrong, because I love this story. But honestly, even Barbie seems braver and tougher than Lily now.

Don't mean to be rude, but you should read Lupin's description of Lily in the third book and Snape's memory in the fifth/seventh book.

I know there's no point in telling you this now, because the story's already completed.
Sarahrules336 chapter 44 . 12/11/2010
Loved it. Good ending. That's all. :-)
HillsOfTheBlossom chapter 44 . 12/11/2010
This was the very first story that I EVER EVER read, that too when it just came out and I have to say that..

IT'S SO FREAKIN' AMAZING. I just love reading it over and over, and makes me happy, taking me out of sadness :] Make a part two? I'm too lazy to sign into my account :P
JustCallMeDollface chapter 44 . 12/10/2010
Greatness, pure greatness. Terribly sad though. I really liked how you made it so that lily knew what she was doing when she died for Harry. i wanted to cry though! but really this story has been fantastic. I'm so glad i started to read it that summer day a couple of years ago. Thank you so much for finishing it out until the end.
MyMelo chapter 44 . 12/10/2010
I just finished reading this story in one go, and I absolutely loved it! There was so much depth in the story and it was so well written, so thank you for such a great story! The ending was really sad but it was a good way to finish off I reckon!
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »