Reviews for I'll Fight For You
PenguinBoxers chapter 44 . 12/10/2010
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! This is my all time most absolutely favorite story ever! It was so great and perfect! I love love love lily and james! Please write another L/J story! :)))
ZeusZeusZeus chapter 44 . 12/10/2010
Wow. Just wow.
RachelD chapter 44 . 12/10/2010
Brilliant story! Honestly one of the best I have read. So thanks for that as I really enjoyed it.
RoseRoseRose chapter 44 . 12/9/2010
I just read this whole story. all. of it. inliketwoseconds. (more like a week)

it is the most brilliant thing! thank you thank you thank you for writing such an entertaining story and making it so interesting and different from every other 3

there's this song. i've had it on replay since i first read this and i've started associating it with I'll Fight For You and reading the characters in the song to your wonderful characters... it's called Candy Candy by Guilty About Girls

take a listen if you want :-)
Ophelia Joane chapter 44 . 12/8/2010
This was so so so so good! I don't think it'll be easy to find another story that touches my heart, makes me cry and laugh and smile anywhere else. I know you say you will not write anything else like this, but please don't hold on to that. Maybe you can write your own stories at ? You would be so great at it! Thank you!
leahmarie 023 chapter 44 . 12/8/2010
Words can't describe how much I loved this3 great job!
carolinaleecriss chapter 44 . 12/8/2010
amazinng(: you definitelyy need to write one-shots because i am really, reaally going to miss this story. wonderful job. i'm gonna miss you tooo 3
LazyLibra chapter 44 . 12/8/2010
i was happy and then I cried. I can't believe it's over!
autumnfallout chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
OMG. Freaking Awesome. WRITE ANOTHER LILYxJAMES FIC! PLEASE! You are a super writer. Or even SirisxOC. You've done an amazing job on this one. Keep up the excellent work with your other fics. :D
loveoffandoms chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
awww I just read this whole story it was really good. the characters were very believable but you made the story your own. I loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
Even in my sickly daze, I can completely and honestly say that this story was one of the BEST Lily/James stories I've EVER read. It takes time and dedication to write a story of this epic magnitude, and you did all of that and more.

This story had everything an amazing story should have: Love, loss, and everything in between. It makes me want to redo all of my failed Harry Potter stories all over again, even though they'll never match to yours.

So, all in all, amazing work from and awesome writer. Keep going, because at this rate, you'll be a bestselling author in no time. :)

Write on!

~TheFifthCharmedOne (Dang, long review)

P.S. Think you could check out my newest little HP treasure? It's called 'The Ties That Bind' and it's AU to JKR's epic original. If you're interested, leave me a review and let me know how I'm doing. :)
Messrs Padfoot and Prongs chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
Aw... I really loved this story! Too bad it had to end. But still I'm glad that you don't write on it forever and just stop coming up with good ideas, so I's probably wise to stop writing when the story is still good.

Mr. Prongs :)
Dusty Miller chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
Oh shit, sorry but I hated the epilogue. You really feel like crap when reading that. You already know that it's going to happen and for it to be written out in clear text makes me feel so bloody screwed over xD

Anyway, personally, I'd rather not see a sequel. HOWEVER; I'd LOVE to see a sequel if you remove the epilogue you had written out, or somehow, what happened that October night 1981 is completely different in your world. Something else happens. It would add a touch of originality to the story you've build for James and Lily. There are a lot of ways to "change" the Harry Potter world be know it as, and that's what I love with fanfictions in general.

So please, a story where perhaps either James and Lily lives - why not both - or where Sirius was never sentences to Azkaban. Perhaps where Remus was the secret keeper etc. The ideas can keep on popping up.

Harry's life as a toddler? That's not something you read about as often. Has he got siblings in your world?

Cheers,

Mi.
rose chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
WOW. I'm glad I actually read the whole story through. The synopsis really doesn't do it justice.

I feel like I've been through some epic journey, and in a way, I have. It's been an epic journey for the characters, us the readers, and I'm guessing yourself (6 years!). Great job and thank you!
Sazz chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
Ohhh! The Ending was amazing! Wonderful! Awesome!

Love it!