Reviews for I'll Fight For You
RaeGurk chapter 41 . 10/11/2010
I loved it! Please hurry and update soon! I don't know if I'll be able to wait lol you are a very talented writer and I'm so glad that Lily finally told him that she loved him. What an amazing story. Please keep it up!
TrumpetGaal chapter 41 . 10/10/2010
Nooooo!

It's going to be over soon? :(

But it's so good!

I really enjoy your overall writing style, it's very intelligent (especially compared to some of the other stories on this site).

Maybe make some more L/J stories in the future? Please? :)
Rob-girl chapter 41 . 10/9/2010
I've really enjoyed this story so much. Thanks so much for updating! I'll be very sad to see this story end; it's been such a great ride reading this story. Please continue to write, even though I know you have little time.
Lollolollocius chapter 41 . 10/9/2010
Please , please , do the Sirius/Grace sequel ! I would love to read it from such a talended author like yourself ! I've been shipping Sirius/Grace besides Lily/James . And you would make me happy by writing the story , because you've already proved how addicted your stories are :D ! Please :D

I loved this chaper . I'm so glad that Grace didn't die ! I really thought you would finish her , and that scared me to death :D ohh , And Lily was so brave ! I really admire her ! And James/Lily . They are the cutest :D

I'm so depressed . This story really helped me lots . And I've been following it for years now . Ever since you begun writing and posting it here ! It will be so hard to say goodbye after this kind of journey together with all of the amazing characters .

I really hope you'll decide to do the Sirius/Grace story :D We will at least still enjoy your amazing writing once again :D

You are amazing :D
gurugirl chapter 41 . 10/9/2010
This story was honestly fantastic, I can't actually think of a critism for you, sorry :( x Hooray! This is so amazing, hooray for lily and james! x
WhiteCamellia chapter 41 . 10/9/2010
Yeah yeah yeah! They admitted their love for each other AND had some nice make out sessions. That was nice! I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to Hogwarts!

When it comes to things I really liked about this story, I'd have to say your characterization of all the characters was great. Both Lily and James (and most of the other characters) seemed young enough to be their real ages, but had a maturity about them as well. It was a nice combination. Something to improve upon would be smoothing out your details. You have so much in each chapter (which is great) but sometimes it's hard to keep everything straight, especially with such long waits in between chapters. I love that you have previous chapter summaries though...those are fantastic. Also, as I love this story I would most definitely read a sequel!
MarauderWriter101 chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
I was captivated in this chapter! Fabulous job!

So first- I would interested in either a sequel or Grace/Sirius short story I would read either or.

Second- You had fabulous descriptions, and did a good job on keeping with your story line(I struggle with that)

Um yeah. Yay! Great job, I m glad I came across your story!
CC Chels chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the way the battle turned out. And I like that Grace is still alive. ]

As for the improvements, I can't help you much there. You write waaay better than I do. The only thing that stuck out to me was Voldemort's character. When he said he'd give them time. Didn't sound very Voldemortish. But that may just be me. haha But I gotta say James and Sirius are right on the money in my mind.

Either way, I really enjoyed this chapter and hopefully there will be a sequel. ]
PenguinBoxers chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
Hm... This chapter left me a liitle confused. I didn't really understand the part about how the power wasn't in the sword and how Lily gave is up. Could you please try to explain it too me? And I would most definitely love it if you wrote a sequel! Any Lily/James story you write would be sure to be great! I'm sure other characters would be good too but I just love Lily and James. I think what made this story was the plotline. You added just the right ammount of action, suspense and romance and it was amazing! Please write another Lily/James story! I would really like one that is after there time at Hogwarts to there death. Sorry for the long review! Update soon! :)
SnarkySidekick chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
I think a sequel or a graace/sirius would be awesome. BOTH would be great, maybe have them happening at the same time, but just focusing on the different characters? i dunno, but whichever would be great. great chapter! im excited for the last one! update soon!
harrypotter713 chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
I love the Sirius/Gracie relationship! I also really like Ophelia's character. I would really like it if you would write a sequel to this . . . . and at least a one-shot of Gacie and Sirius . . . . but the sequel is prefered . . . :)P I love this story btw, and i cried this chapter . . . keep up the magnificent work!
JustCallMeDollface chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
YAY! all is well! and i would LOVE a sequel, and would read it joyfully! The only thing that i can think of to improve on would be to maybe make some more connections to previous parts of the story when you 're explaining something complicated. The summaries help A TON since there's gaps between chapters, but maybe a line or two inserted in. If that makes sense. Anyways, you are a lovely writer and i always enjoy reading this. It will be a sad day when this story is over!
BuckKitty06 chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
As always, an amazing chapter. Your writing is so gripping! Once I sit down to start reading a chapter, I can't stop until it's finished. I'd say that's a good thing ;)

This was a fabulous chapter - full of excitement and action. You mentioned in your first a/n that you tried to make it as clear as possible, and I could follow everything perfectly.

I would definitely be interested in a sequel, now that you mention it ;)

Looking forward to seeing how this ends :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
:D

That's all that you can see on my face right now.

AMAZING story, I totally loved every minute of it, and you have a wonderful gift as a writer. I'd love to see either a sequel or a Gracie/Sirius story, whichever you want! :D I love how the weapon is the Sword of Gryffindor and Lily was the wielder. Now it really makes sense. Harry (Lily and James's son, not James's uncle) could use the sword, and it had no magical properties other then being the sword of one of Hogwart's founders. Now everything makes sense!

All in all, WONDERFUL job on the story, I really hope you continue to write!

~Charmed
ElCullen chapter 41 . 10/8/2010
This was a great chapter, as always! I'm so miserable that this story is coming to an end! Myabe you could just give us some more Lily and James time together! You certainly know how to wirte about those two together! Would you consider to give us a few outakes? Like their first date? Or even better the first time they make love? i mean we've been waiting for them to get together for ages! Please!

P.S. Go for the Sirius/Gracie story, i'd like to read that!
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »