Reviews for I'll Fight For You
nessa1998 chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
OH MY GOD

I LOVED IT!

please please please update soon
CC Chels chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Okay, so I liked this chapter..The Rohan part was the only part where I actually grimaced. It's very exciting and I absolutely can't stand the fact that you ended it right there! Now I have to wait forever to see what's gonna happen.

Hah. No, take your time. As long as you finish it! Really nice chapter!
A La DarkAngel chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
This story is so dramatic and sooooo good. I love it. It's action packed and totally romantic at the same time! Love it.(:
Loslote chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
I love this chapter! And I love how you portray James; have I mentioned that before? :P
crisssa chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON

been following the story for so long.

its brill!
JustCallMeDollface chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
GAHH the suspense! this chapter was super good. great job! i really got a sense of the madness lily was feeling during the mists from hell. It was very vividly written. Keep up the good work!
harrypotter713 chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
I got goosebumps! OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND THE TENSION!
MarauderWriter101 chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Oh my gosh. Intense!

I did enjoy it, though I got a bit confused, though it was probably because I was reading to fast.

Very much enjoyed it!
Sarahrules336 chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Wow, intense chapter. Sucks how many people died, but at least the important ones are okay. I know you may not have thought about it, but wouldn't Voldemort have been able to see Lily's thoughts? Anyways, I really like this chapter and how Lily and James were able to escape the mists by using each other. I can't wait to see how it ends up! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Um, no offense, but I think it's kind of unrealistic Lily would hate on James that much. She wouldn't scream at him every time she saw him. It's just one thing I think you should fix...
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Oh. My. God.

AWESOME chapter!

Even if it was a little gory and sad with the back to back deaths, it was magnificently written. Great job, and I really hope you update soon!
jane tullie chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
please don't kill Grace off :'O btw i love your story ! :D
Alex507 chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Ahh! It's getting so good! Please get the next chapter up just as soon as you possibly can! I love this story, and I can't wait to see how it ends.
WhiteCamellia chapter 40 . 9/23/2010
Great great great chapter! ) Lily told James that she loved him! But I do wish that they could have had a more lovey dovey moment...ohh well, not for this chapter, I guess. Please update soon!
Jessiquie chapter 39 . 9/13/2010
It may have taken me a month, but I finally found the time to read this and omg, I wish I had sooner. I can't believe shes dead,but for real this time, and considering what she said, I'm fairly certain Lily is now the wielder of the weapon?

naw love the L/J momments in this. So unbelievably adorable.

It really came as no suprise that Lily and James would sneak off on their own, really, Hope should have thought of that.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »