Reviews for I'll Fight For You
AggresiveFangirling chapter 15 . 7/19/2017
His Grandma died 5 times
LMAOOOOO IN DYING XD XD
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
There is one thing that really pisses me off in this story
They're using magic outside of school, they're aren't over seventeen
Entchanted chapter 44 . 7/7/2017
So much love for your story! I discovered it a few days ago and just had HAD to read it within the few days too. I enjoyed it- I liked the plot and I strongly think you really have the talent to write. Sometimes I just thought it to be a little too much (with Hope and how everything unfolded and how Lily became to be the "savior") but I still enjoyed it a lot. I know it's a rather short review but I just wanted to you to know that I appreciated your story a lot.
Irshna chapter 44 . 3/27/2017
Woah! I loved this story so much. And now that its ended, I'm crying tears of joy. It was a wonderful story! And whew, I'm out of words. This is literally one of my favourites. Though, I'd like to complain on one thing, even though I you won't be reading my review after 7 years. You took torturously long time to finally bring Lily and James together. And Lily was very unfair to James too. I mean just a single chance? But then again, that's what made me read till the end. Also the plot was damn cool. The plot was awesome. And yea, I loved it!
Anna chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
I love this. You know you posted this like 10 years ago? Time flies
Guest chapter 44 . 1/22/2017
Wow i didn't really like it at first but the more I read the more I got soaked into it. You're an amazing writer and I love the way you ended it, it was beautiful and you truly are amazing , i could have mistaken this for something JKR wrote. Thank you so much this was more than worth my time️
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 44 . 1/16/2017
I'm speechless
Maddy17171717 chapter 44 . 11/26/2016
I'm crying
Excaliber00 chapter 44 . 10/8/2016
This story was quite brilliant, you're a great writer. I do hope you continue writing.
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 44 . 8/2/2016
Thank you Hazelmist for the lovely story I loved it all its a lovely storyline I hope you will right more stories involving Harry Potter people also I really really really injoyed this story
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 44 . 7/30/2016
When I first started reading this story I almost clicked out of it but I can know say I'm glad I didn't because this story was AMAZING. There are tears in my eyes. Thanks for a unforgetable read.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/17/2016
I love it
greenamazon chapter 44 . 5/27/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... this was so sweet and beautiful and I'm trying REALLY hard not to become a blubbering idiot! :') It's not working.
greenamazon chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
I love this chapter! I just herd a song on the radio that describes what happens whenever Lily and James have to comfort each other. It's called "Peace" by O.A.R. :)
Guest chapter 44 . 5/21/2016
I've read a lot of Lily and James fan fiction (I'm a little obsessed with how perfect they are) but I've never read one as beautiful and real as this. This had a story line that wasn't all Lily and James. I didn't just re-fall in love with them but also with Grace, Sirius and Hope as well. This was a story that I didn't mind being 44 chapters. I loved every minute of this. The creativity and infinity is mind blowing! Thank you for such an amazing story!
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »