Reviews for I'll Fight For You
madclairvoyant chapter 44 . 3/21/2016
it's amazing. you're amazing and you have an excellent potential to be an author
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
wow, when you claimed to own Shakespeare in the authors disclaimer i was like THEN STOP MAKING ME WASTE MY GOLDEN YEARS LEARNING IAMBIC PENTAMETER. oh well, well-chosen owl name! and AMAZING fic. I now see it belonged in the Harry Potter fanfic recommendations page!
Anonymoose chapter 36 . 2/12/2016
Very nice. Great job.
Anonymoose chapter 34 . 2/12/2016
I prefer the ending that's written. It's really unexpected. I enjoy reading this very much.
Anonymoose chapter 33 . 2/12/2016
I feel so bad for Rohan! The poor guy just wants to date who he likes without the constant threat of James Potter hanging over his head...
Anonymoose chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
GAH! GROSS! (Referring to the ending, of course).
Anonymoose chapter 28 . 2/11/2016
The awkward romance thing is killing me.
Anonymoose chapter 26 . 2/11/2016
There is that one part in Deathly Hallows when Ron says, "If we die for them, I'll kill you, Harry!" Just reminded of that as I read yours.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
I kinda like this!
thebookthief chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
It wasn't bad. It was just unevenly paced. The beginning isn't good as it's all jumpy and weird. Like one moment you're with Lily and Petunia and then Grace is crying and Lily hates James but she lets him hold her while she cries? A lot of everything was just too exaggerated. You want to make it sound like something that really happened. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I'm just giving you a few tips if you continue writing (because you definitely could). I felt like you need to characterize your characters more. Like Lily is that brave, strong woman who sacrificed herself for her child, and you have that in ghe beggining. But then you show Lily as someone who is just sort of irrational.
Lily Potter NA chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
Omg... I started reading it between by exams n I was sooo engrossed tht I finished it in like lesss than 3 days! . N u hv no words to tell u how much I love ur writing! I can jst say tht... U r now one of my favourite author
Guest chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
Its been years since this is written but I read it now! Its the best fanfic story on james and lilys life that I have read till now...it sticks to the cannons plus has a different story of its own! Excellent piece of work
Hiya chapter 44 . 8/25/2015
Thank you so much.
Your story is beautiful.
Everything about is perfect.
Love conquers all.
And I love this story.
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 44 . 8/20/2015
This was an amazing portrayal of jily and I loved it! Awesome job!
DarkPhoenix chapter 44 . 7/15/2015
This was a reasonably good story. Lily is a bit of a wuss, and she's rather foolish and squealy. Not really how I imagined Lily to be. I still liked the story, though. It was a rousing mystery, and James is portrayed well.
The beginning was confusing and a bit boring. The start of the middle was okay, getting some action started. The end of the middle was the second best part of the book. It was wonderfully written. The end was also very good.
But the epilogue... that was powerful. It was a masterpiece, the way you captured Lily's final moments. THIS is what I always imagined Lily to be like. Brave, strong, loving and caring. This is the girl that captured both Snape and James' hearts. It was a very strong ending.
You're a great writer! Keep working, and you'll be the next Rowling! (No, not really, maybe the second, ALMOST as good Rowling. Close enough.) Cheers!
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »