Reviews for I'll Fight For You
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
I just found this story on a community and I'm not even sure how old it is but I just wanted to let you know that some of the moments here make me want to write fanfiction the same way HP does but then I remember this IS fanfiction and if i just jumped in in the middle everyone would get confused. ;) I'll probably review again at the end of the story but it's super late so I'm emotional and I wanted to share that thought.

So good job!

Love,

QDT
gtfoginny chapter 44 . 8/8/2014
Literally love this story so much
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Ohhhh my godddd! This is freaking amazing! I am so totally obssessed... And I know you probably don't read these anymore considering you are finished but GOD DAMN! I love it sooo much!
See I was having some HP withdrawal symptom and stumbled upon this... So glad I did!
I'm also a writer but find it hard to find things to write about so I admire so much how you were aw to come up with this concept. Some of your spelling and expression is a bit off but it was so easy to over look with the fantastic plot and characters that you created! Good on you for your awesome book! Love it to pieces (even went as far as to put it onto my kindle!). It would be awesome to talk to you and see how you get inspire because I have sooo much trouble with it :)
Fantastic job quadruple thumbs up from me
Rose-I-am chapter 44 . 8/1/2014
That was amazing. Definitely one of my favorite James and Lilly stories an trust me I've read alot. I loved that it wasn't a cliche story that just focuse on their seventh year and the only plot was their love life. You are a really amazing writer. Thanks for a great story.
Sonny chapter 44 . 7/4/2014
I just wanna say that it's literally 2:30am right now and I'm sobbing in my bed. Your story was absolutely worth my time reading, and it was captivating, tearjerking, and really awesome :) It's been a long time since you finished the story, I know, but I hope you find this cuz I really have to give it to you! You wrote a great story!
TheGlassRoom chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
AWESOME
padfootlover814 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I'm rereading this story again. I do have other favorites, but this is the story that got me into reading fan fics, specifically the L/J pairing way back on the Warner Bros site. Anyway, I'm sure you don't even read reviews anymore, but I just love this story and can't wait to read some of my favorite parts again!
tarajayde chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this story was very angsty but the plot was amazing and i love how it wasn't a silly high school au or anything like that; it had a substantial plot and it really is wonderful LOVE IT SO MUCH, (:
yeecing chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
absolutely magnificent. I could barely keep my eyes away from the screen the entire time and stayed up till 4 in the morning just to read this to the end. I love, love, LOVED it!
VoldemortRelents chapter 44 . 3/31/2014
This is so well written...I love the last paragraph!
cool bnr chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
excuse me I believe I have already complained bout the plot twists

I'm just kidding. this is all very overwhelming in a good way.
cool bnr chapter 33 . 3/29/2014
what's happening why so angsty are you pmsing or something
cool bnr chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
h doin dis
no seriously this is so much angst I can't.
cool bnr chapter 23 . 3/29/2014