Reviews for I'll Fight For You
emma chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
i swear im head over heals completly and utturly in love with this! i only started reading fanfiction a month ago but your tale was the best by far. i love the story line and how you portaided each character to there own personality. i loved it so much and i felt like i was actually there, seening what there seeing, feeling what they felt. i love the hope/gracie relationship and how it goes through. you have a real gift and im glad your 6 years has paid off. i adore each character and even cryed at the end! im so happy about the james/lily and sirus/gracie relationship for it is what goes through peoples heads and i love love love how you made it all fit together so perfectly! you have a gift and i am happy to have read the most amazing piece ever! i
know this was sent out nearly 5years a
go but t this proves how inspireing you are evwn now :)
fwdsv jkgfewdlkas chapter 44 . 7/8/2013
the last paragraph, i.e, lily's final goodbye to harry. damn it made me cry. brilliant brilliant work. The entire mystery and bits and pieces coming together, it was beautiful. Great job.
jessiejellie chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
oh wow. oh wow. it's over. one of the most epic stories on this entire website (and that I have read, ever) is over. this is just perfect. utterly amazing. so, thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me this- because even though it's over, I'm sure it won't leave my mind for a long time. (cries now I'll Fight For You is finished). :) the ending is completely perfect, just right. I'm crying so hard at the ending. I absolutely love this. And thank you for sticking with the story for six years- your dedication is overwhelming and I feel honoured that you have written this for us. thank you. thank you for grace, for tiffany, for sirius and lily and james and hope, heather and danny. thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/26/2013
read all of it in about a week and ive got really addicted. you're a really good writer and id love for you to write some more jily!
Cuz chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This story is stupid. How could lily possibly have been in the wizarding world for six years and not know anything about it?
Aquila chapter 44 . 5/16/2013
Omg that ending! I am crying my eyes out right now damn you!
3 Thanks so much for an incredible story!
Fireheart16th chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I've been reading this between school and revision and I'd just like to say thank you. It's fantastic and provides something exciting to look forward to at the end of a long day (:
shweta040694 chapter 44 . 4/18/2013
this is awesome..the story improved as it progressed,,,...
titaniumroze chapter 44 . 3/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Why did I not read this sooner?! And I'd bet that their first date was after James got Head Boy... am I right? ;)
harrypotterchangedmylife chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
I really like this!
I gotta say that the last part (October 31, 1981) was very good...very emotional.
Congrats on writing this story :)
DruidicMagic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Whoaaa I wanted to write a story like that (the idea of the life flashing before your eyes) in short format but I was to lazy and to occupied with school work to actually do it. I just thought it was a great idea nobody ever thought off ... well seems like I was wrong.
Thanks for this story! Take a fave(story), fave(author) and a cookie for free!;)

-Eagle
Desbee chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love it!:)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 44 . 1/8/2013
your epilogue is just gahhhhhhhh I'm a huge mess of tears and snot and ugh why did they have to die? Honestly, the moment I saw the italic words, even though I hadn't reached that part yet, my lips started trembling already becaus I knew what was coming. It was a bittersweet ending :)

The Grace/Sirius scene was absolutely perfect, it matched their characters wonderfully. Esp where Grace tells theme to stfu or she'd Avada them.. HAHAHA
Lily's thoughts at the end were brilliant.

I really loved every bit of the story and sometimes I forget something that happened at the beginning of a chapter that I wanted to bring up and forget to review about it because the endings of ever chapter always leave me wanting to read more. So, I'm sorry.

Something I want to clarify, though.. What about those memories of Hope being tortured by death eaters that Lily had nightmares about? How did that happen?

Thank you for writing and sharing the story :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 43 . 1/8/2013
I forgot to mention.. I love your character, Rohan. He's really sweet and I cried at his death. While I was reading the story on my phone. In public.
It's a good thing I managed to make sure that none of the tears got out of my eyes! It wouldv'e been soooo embarrassing for me hahahahaha
Really glad you didn't make Gracie die! I DON'T THINK MY POOR HEART COULD HAVE HANDLED IT :(

Really, though, the emotions and characters in this story shone through and I could feel every bit of it. Definitely one of my favourites ever for Jily :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 42 . 1/8/2013
I've been reading this on your phone ad your entire plot is just...wow. Really, really good! I love this entire thing. Every chapter is amazing :D
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »