Reviews for Raven of the Battle
MS101 chapter 2 . 4/9
I liked the first ending. But the alternate ending was better. This was a good story.
amy1232000 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I liked the first ending. Is there one where the Dursleys learn Harry became "normal"?
stoopid dawg chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I'm sure after seven and a half years you no longer care, but I liked the first version better. Harry remembering who he'd been would've been tortured by that knowlege for all those years until Hermione walked into his bookshop. I don't think Morrigan would want him to feel that way. As Evan, he'd not remember the magical world, but would be with a wife and son who love him and in a job that gave him satisfaction but allowed him to keep a low profile.
Thank you for giving us both versions and asking us our opinions!
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I found the first ending the best one! The second was too much "happy end". Thank you for writing it.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Good alternate ending but I liked the first better. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story and Harry got what he really wanted all his life. Thanks for sharing!
riegert8 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This is a good story, I like this ending the best.

It nice that Harry get a chance to talk with his friends again

I thought I read your story's one more time, I realize that there no reason to keep authors who more likely never post another chapter on my alert list.

I love reading your story's, my two favorite story's is Lack of Faith and Flames of Betrayal. I am disappointed I will never see the two story's get finish but that fan fiction, where there some many story that never be finish.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I never thought I read a story where McGonagall betrayed Harry
fan-freak121 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I like this one better despite the fact that Harry is a scrib.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
intersting. I'm reading the alternate ending though to see what happened.
Hawklan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Nice story and because I liked the ending I will skip the other one. So thank you for it.
Grimshaw Redford chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I love this story so much!

Personally I prefer the second ending better than the first because the first was too sad for me to take :( so when i saw you put up an alternate ending I decided to add you to my favourites!
Pixie Styx chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
God, I loved them both! I sobbed my nearsighted little eyes out when Lupin hugged Harry goodbye! I have to say though, after much thought, and reading both endings a second time, that I prefer the second one over the first, especially with the Ron and Harry opposites! Ron Potter, a carbon copy of adult Harry, and Harry Weasley, the spitting image of adult Ron! That's priceless! I only wish they could go to Hogwarts together! The look on the teachers faces would be hilarious! Now I must tell you that of the MANY fan fics I've read, this is the ONLY one I have ever commented on. That should give you some idea of just how great a fic this is, and you should be very proud of this job well done!
Professor of Muggle Studies chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Obviously preferred the second ending. Both versions were well written and enjoyable.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »