Reviews for The Final Verses
Nalahime chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I can just say that this is awesome! I always wondered what the rest of the song for those two could be (like Simon once did too :D). Nice thinking! Thanks for coming up with this!
earfluffy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cool.

-earfluffy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Hi!

That was a nice addition to the poem. Although it should be "king Seoman", not "King Simon". You will find that it was what he was reffered to in the book.

so, yeah.

well done.
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That's great! It's really poweful, and it fits in with the rest of the poem brilliantly. It's actually one thing I wondered about when i'd finished green angel tower! well done!
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
1- i love your name it looks familure for some reason.

2- i probably shouldn't have read this before finishing "To Green Angel Tower. (I've only got about 280 pgs left) you should really put a spoiler warning on this. not like i didn't suspect the small bit of info it gave away, but think if i was just starting the "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn" Trilogy.

3-it was awesome (Good Job)
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
WOOT.

Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn.

Hell yes.
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey! That's pretty good! I really liked it, good job!
swordoftruth chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i don't know how you rhyme... i like it. sounds like a real ballad/ song /thing.
ridiculouspants chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Way to go! I love anyone who writes a MS&T fic. I loved it, especially the last stanza.

Uber cool!
fertig chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
E! *that's me squealing because I finally get what you're talking about* *and because I'm jealous 'cause I can never write stuff like that in school, which sucks*

Anyway, v. good! So Simon does become king! Where I am in the book, he's still wandering through the forest, hungry and half-crazed. But if things do get better . . .And I hope I come across this Jiriki character soon. Is he hot? See ya at school,

~Tithe_fey
Colonel Marksman chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey dude!

This was the ONLY way I could get a hold of you!

You have your private message turned off, and no e-mail display (BTW, the e-mail display is very smartly created. They show it in an unselectable, unhighlightable "picture", and is only viewable by members of

I've got plenty to say to you, but I can't say anything. I cannot contact you.

Ah, what the crap. While I'm here, I'll post a review.

Although I am a fan of Tad Williams' work, I'm not that familiar with some of his works, (I hear Simon is a very well developed character, however) but the poem seems to have that "Fantasy" hit to it, like a strange, old tune. It fits local color it seems. Something an Old Englishman would've written.

Nice rhythm and ryhme.
tithefey chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Cool! Hey, I finally have a book by Tad Williams! I don't think it's the series you're writing about, though. It has an African and stuff . . .And if you have the first book of the series you're writing about, please give it to me when your done! The library only has the second and third. I guess I should email or PM (personal message) you with these things, shouldn't I? Well, whatever.

~THE SHADOW~ (Sorry, Fredbobjoesmith Jr. is acting up again. i think Prozac may be the answer . . . .)