Reviews for Switched: Part 2
Child of the Rune chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Hahahhaa! I absolutely adore these stories.
Your style of writing is amazing, and I just cracked up laughing so hard at all the crazy shenanigans you put Holly, Artemis, and now Foaly and Root through... They're hilarious.
Fantastic job, I really liked the endings.

Curious now as to what the press are going to feel when the tables are turned... Hahaha!
Love it!
Bookworm chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
OH! You evil! I likey! mabey their should be a third part... oh well, you decide.
Forever Day chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
OHmi, LOVE IT! I got some seriously strange looks when I laughed tho...

Anyway if you could, writing another spin off (What happeneed to the press, etc) would definatly be a good idea ;-). I totally loved Foalys second plan (I imagined Root with make-up, sunglasses and a wig on - so funny)
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
i like it, very funny
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
i like the competition, still reminds me of freaky frday
Dreaming-Cat-369 chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
OH. MY. GODS.

I loved this and The first one! YOu- I- It- Wow. _wow_.

All I have for CC is that there were some grammar errors shifty eyes just pointing that out, I hope it helps...

Can I please make a couple spin-off fics? One would be Holly's taco dream and the other would be What Happened To the Press. Please lemme know.

Back to the good-for-nothing-but-making-the-authoress-feel-good-fluff:

Wow. That's all I can sAY. Wow.

Toodles.

Yrs. As Never

DC
Yorkie Lover chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
wow i just found out that you had a sequel to the first one and i read it... WOW IT WAS GREAT! YEAH!
foreverforgetful chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I loved this (and the first one too)! They were awesome! When I was reading the rule change, I was having a really hard time not laughing hysterically :D Keep writing

~Seri
LandUnderWave chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
That's all? Please tell me you're going to write a sequal, please. I felt lightheaded because of laughing too much!
fuzzy-grapes chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
*applauds* - yay! You updated! but, aw! It's finished! Very good job ) i can't wait to see what else you write!
Brizo chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Great sequel and I can't belive how funny this is...still laught about it..he he. I can't wait for more homourous fics hurry up I want to laugh... NOW GET MOVING your commander's always right!

/:/Brizo/:/(formally 1st female LEPrecon)

PS- sorry for the poor attempt of me being Commander Root hope anyone who is reading this got a laugh anyway D
Flutter Flight chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
... I'll miss this. If you have time, maybe you could do a short fic or oneshot about what happened at the newspaper place?

Great story. Maybe I'll look at your next story.
nullnu11 chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
Foaly has an LEP badge? i assumed that was only for the officers... awesome story though! keep 'em coming!
Flutter Flight chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
...Do you mean the next chapter is the epilogue? 9.9
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
Hey...you ended it with a cliffie.

Bad person. Bad.

It'd be funny if they don't tell everyone the rules aren't in effect until we see Grub in a banana suit. Yesh...