Reviews for Defect
Leela's Back chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Gay
AnonymousLove chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
LIES! Humans can have MANY babies at one time. The most recorded at once was 8! Shows what you know Vegeta.
On a more serious note I am really enjoying your story so far. best part has been Piccolo finding out and seeing how they interact with each other. Keep up the good work. :):):):):):):)
jj chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
this seemed like it was lacking some how but it was ok
spikerix chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I have to say, I liked it! I'm not usually into m-preg but I've always been a sucker for rut and heat seasons fics ;-) and yours has a unique style, different; deliciously bittersweet. The triplets were totally adorable! I would've liked to see Vegeta as seme at least once though ;-)

Some spelling mistakes made me cringe at some point, when the same word was mispelled repeatedly (like "sent" instead of scent or "Kakorot" for Kakarrot) but overall it was a VERY interesting read :-D Thanks for sharing this!
PineApple-Hut chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Aww such a beautiful story! The ending made me cry!
fanan chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
my, so cute! I really enjoyed reading this, and the ending is totally heartwarming
so, so well done!
Midoriori chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
Awwwww, kinda weird but really cute story. I couldn't stop reading it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I don't think I can use simple words as awesome or amazing to describe this story..It's beyond awesome or amazing..you are a very talented writer..and this is one of the best stories I've read in a long long time...extremely creative..so sweet..just everything you could want in a story..wow! is all I can say :)
cara9001 chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Wow this was such a great story i loved it )
PhoenixDiamond chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
*Drops half empty bucket of popcorn on the ground in shock*

THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED THE FREAKING HELL OUT OF THIS STORY!

Mr. Wuggles you are one of the coolest writers ever! I loved it.

The fight was so masterfully done. I'm glad you made it a tie between them. I half hoped that Vegeta would win but I think it's better that way.

As always your lemons were banged on. Marvelous! Simply

Marvelous!

Great work!

Although I am saddened to see such the story end but like alot of great thinsg, it was going to have to end eventually. Man I hope you made a squeal or are considering to make one.

Great read, sweet humor, lovely romance, nice fluff moments, cool writing. Overall you get a 1,000,000 stars!
PhoenixDiamond chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Hmmm I wonder where Goten and Trucks went off too?...

Oh well. Anyway I enjoyed these matches. I knew 18 was going to get her ass kicked. I knew Krillin and Piccolo would as well.

I think Gohan held his own pretty well considering he hadn't fought in a while. I kinda expected Goten to lose to Trucks although I wish he would've put in more effort.

Now when Trucks fought Vegeta I felt that there was going to be some damage done. But geez not that much lol.

The triplets are just so adorable. I could eat them up!

Now it's time for the match we are ALWAYS waiting for.

GOKU vs VEGETA FIGHT *Bing* Rings the bell

Oh wait wait wait!

*Pulls out giant number one thumb, soda hat and large armchair with popped pop corn on the table.*

Ok Now fight!
PhoenixDiamond chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Sorry I couldn't review on the last chapters. My computer went stupid.

Now on to this chapter. Trust me I've read chapters wayyyyyyyyy longer then this one. And believe me I don't care. I love long chapters. It just makes ths troy longer for m to read.

The fight between the triplets was perfect. I kind of figured that Vienna would win.

I love your sense of humor in this chapter.I think I laughed at every other sentence. You're a freaking genius for writing this. I LOVE IT!

Now let's see what happens in the next fight.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Ohhhh the triplets are just to cute! I love them to pieces. And they're already gaining spearate personalities.

I thought that Vienna would be the problem child since she was the only girl but I guess not.

It seems Aizel is the big bad brat of the three of them. Yes he got that from Vegeta and he has Goku's wild characteristics.

Then there's Lysander his personality is somewhat a little of both of them. Calm, laid back, but likes fighting and learning. Hmmm sweet kid.

I loved the lemon. You make them so awesome.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Ok nevermind this is my favorite chapter. I jsut love Vegeta's method of teaching.

I tried not to laugh but when Aizel put the fork into the socket I nearly died from laughter. Vegeta said to let him do and perhaps he'll learn. I thought that was rich! I couldn't believe it.

Then the swimming lesson was so mega funny. He told them to learn or drown. Wow I swear Saiyans are so crazy but hell it's the best way tp learn survival. No wonder they're so strong.

Poor Goku, I didn't know he was still feeling insecure about Vegeta's feelings for Bulma. Screw her Vegeta's better off with Goku anyway. He doesn't have time for someone who

s always going to bitch and whine.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
* Giggles happil* Awwww I adored this chapter. It was so much fun! I loved it. The babies are just precious. And the names worked perfectly. Awwwww I could melt from all the fluffy sweetness in this chappie. It was so adorable.

I LOVED IT!