Reviews for Defect
Trunks-lover5 chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Great story, I'm just commenting on all the chapters so far, since I just was able to read them all at once. This is a wonderful, sexy, story so far! Please update soon!
xxAkikuxx chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
this was really good! i can always expect the best from one of your fictions. keep it up!
kit-kit chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
ooh it seems to me that vegeta isn't sure of alot of things
Huredhiel chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
dun da dun...geta dont love goku...kid. i cant wait untill you write more thanks and bye:D
Bramblerose4 chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
God how could you hesitate in your love for Goku? Great chapter. When do we find out what sex it is? Like Goku, I hope it's a girl, that would be interesting.
dbzyaoilover chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
This story gets better with every new chapter. I like the way Goku and Vegeta interact, so playfuly. But I hope that they develop deeper and stronger feelings for each other.

And I hope that you continue to focus on this couple, cause the pair Goten-Trunks doesn't interest me much.(Sorry, but it's just that I'm a fanatic of Goku-Vegeta).Anyway, keep on with the great job.
Asha chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
can we blow up chichi? please? *begging*

I wish difficult sex toy was MY nickname...thats one you could be proud of! -
Seiri chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Sex-toy? I feel sorry for Vegeta, after being raped and molested countless times by Freeza and his underlings he still gets treated like that by Goku.. I hope that'll change into love later and that Goku finally sees how broken and traumatized Vegeta is inside with all those rapes.. *sigh*
Huredhiel chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
hey thanks for writting another chap to the fanfic. i really cant wait untill you write more bye:D
JSinuYasha chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
yes!1 u uodated that's so awesome, great chapter, update soon :)
Huredhiel chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
yayers i cant wait for them to tell the wifes. please write more thanks and bye:D
dracostarhome chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
WHO! Long time no read... I didn't expect this one to be updated, but you don't know how glad I am that you did. _6 I loved this story on its first two chapters and then BAMB... thius greatness comes out of it... so I just wanna thank you for updating this story! _
Leyla chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
It would somehow be boring if Goten was pregnant, too. I'd appreciate if only Vegeta were pregnant, to give the pregnancy itself more meaning )
kit-kit chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
aaww man i hope goten isn't pregnant especially with him being so young.
xxAkikuxx chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
can't wait 'till chapter 6! keep up the good work!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »