Reviews for Dancing With Ghosts
okami-onna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
My God... You made me cry. This fic is so touching. I love it. Such a tribute for a wonderful friendship.
Kn chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful, so tragically and softly beautiful
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was beautiful so thank you. ,
Oh Jiru chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I wish you the best with your health. I've gone through trying times with mine and my body and it will be better. Your writing is beautiful and reflects all of the characters emotionally well. I cried during this piece and fell in love with your other stories as well.

Don't give up on what you love. It's too precious of a gift to let go.
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
*sniff* *sniff* you made me cry with this oneshot as well I felt so happy when they found them again it's really cute :)
Ulam chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
as i read this story, it literally gave me the shivers. It touched my heart and just, wow. This is just beautifully written.
artemis of the moon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
very beautiful and touching it brought tears to my eyes and i hope to read more stoies by you. this story deserves 10 out of 10 for good writing, keeping the interest of the reader, and for the most touching story i've read since i read a walk to remember by nicholas sparks. great job, good plot, very much a tear jerker.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
too cute i just loved how it turned out
kazukarin chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg...i swear u made me cry it was so nice and sweet and omg i wish i had friends like this...thanx nice story
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
this was a very emotional story. the last dancing scene was perfect. i would have left it with that. i had tears in my eyes as i read it, but then the happy ending just seemed too pat. everything in life and death cant have a happy ending.
TheMikoShivae chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
very good. loved the rebirth, made it so it wasnt so sad.
anterrian chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
aw that was sweet.
joyce520 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was sad.. i hardly find fics like this for sango and miroku and i loved it so much...your a great writer and it would be cool to read your original stories although i really enjoy you fanfiction..
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Are you getting tired of me yet? lol.P It was a wonderfull story, but I agree with you, it needs a bit more detail. Perhaps you should put in a brief explination of the aging process for Kagome, rin, and the others who servived. I figuered it was the who 'when a demon/half-demon mate with a human said human takes on said demon/half-demon's lifespan' theory, which I agree with wholehartedly. But, there are those out there who don't believe in that theory, and as such would be quite confused by the fact that Sango and Miroku died, but Kagome didn't. Oh, and I also found a few places where you are missing quotation marks.
Belldandychan chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
that was beautiful. I cried so hard both happy and sad. You did a great job discribing the beauty of the dance and the ghostly figures of Miroku and Sango with Inu yasha and Kagome in the moonlight that I could see it all so clearly. It was wonderful.