Reviews for Friends and Foes
great - if painful - first Meeting. the beginning of a wonderful friendship
Aralas Baggins chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Love this )
LenaLove chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
This was really good. One of the best "Legolas meets Aragorn" stories. You would benefit greatly from a beta reader to fix spelling and grammar but you obviously have talent. Maybe You will write more LOTR?
LenaLove chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
I really like your style of writing. You obviously have a great sense of humour and it comes through in your charaters. If I must critisise your spelling needs a little bit of work but nothing major. Still loving this story. Legolas pain...I eat it for breakfast.
LenaLove chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Ah the beginning of a beautiful friendship...love it!
LenaLove chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
This is great, I love how you start with a good characterisation of our two hereoes. Cool. Now off to read more...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
Love the story.
grumpy123 chapter 17 . 6/17/2006
Just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading your story. Glad that they are both still alive, even if in the healing house.
Aldalena chapter 17 . 6/16/2006
Ek! This chapter has been posted for 5 days now, and I've only just reviewed! Shame on me. :( I'm reading no less than 4 fanfics at a time (and trying to review all of them), so it's hard to keep up. Wonderful story! For some reason, I almost laughed when reading this line: 'He would have to make Legolas eat more.' I thought it was natural for Elves to have a slim build. Legolas must be very skinny...So when are you updating...? Oh, wait a sec... *re-reads whole chapter again before reaching the bottom of the page, where 'THE END' is typed in big letters* umm, nevermind, I guess you won't be updating...
invisigoth3 chapter 17 . 6/15/2006
great part when EStel was already on the balcony!

Thanks for tkaing the time to write a great story, I look forward to more
memyselfandi chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
AHH! I'm late! Sorry about that. It was Cap's fault! *points accusingly at him*

Cap: *chokes on his chicken* What!

Fred: *wailing pathetically* NO! My love please do not be mad at me! I could not endure your scorn!

*whaps Fred upside the head* Oh shut up! Honestly I've never seen someone so love sick in my entire life. He spends hours staring at the emails you've sent him and composing terrible love poems. So anyway reviewing. Nice ending but I'm dissapointed that it's over.

Fred: Over? As in finished? *gasps* What if I never see her again! I couldn't cope with that. NO!

*groans* Lay off! Where the heck did Gadir come from? Not that anyone wasn't happy to see him. Well except me. I would have loved to make them walk back to the palace by their little selves.

Cap: That's cruel. I like it.

Cap you're my friend! Only problem with Gadir is that he was happy Estel was hurt. No one except writers and readers are allowed to be happy when he's hurt! Bad Gadir! BAD! *attacks him with the ski pole of doom*

Cap: That has to hurt.

Fred: *still mumbling about how he's never going to love again*

Thranduil's little dealy there with Estel was funny/cute. ""Humans..." he stated bluntly, wondering lightly if Legolas was rubbing off on him." I hope he's rubbing off on him. He could use it. They slept for 4 and 5 days! Wow, and mom thought I slept to much.

Cap: Noon is a bit late.

You just say that because you're up at the crack of dawn.

Cap: So? It's hard getting up that early when you insist on reviewing with me at 1 or 2 or 3 in the morning.

Ahah! It's only 11:30 this time.

Cap: Not my point and you know it!

Yeah. It's just so much fun to torment you. It's kinda funny to see Estel being intimidated by Thranduil cause in the movies and books he's not intimidated by anything.

Cap: Probably because he's gotten used to Thranduil and after him nothing seems intimidating.

Maybe. They both snuck out on the healers at the same time. Typical. I know how annoying that is. My mom and dad tend to go crazy when I hurt myself doing something stupid or I manage to tweek something just the wrong way. "Make sure you put ice on that right away sweetie" "Take those ibuprofen every 8 hours not only when you think you need them" "Oh honey you're limping. I didn't know it hurt that bad" Irritating. Right now we think I've got tendonitis (however that's spelled) and they're driving me up the wall. Good thing they don't know I walked a mile on it went roller blading and didn't stop running when it first started bothering me.

Cap: Oh yeah. They'd flip.

Yeah. So you call that an ending? I call it a prelude to something else. Are you gonna do a sequel or make a series or what? Whatever you do hurry it up. I don't know how I'm gonna live with Fred in the mean time. *Fred is still moaning and professing his undying love* ARGH! Make him shut up! PLEASE! Until next time.
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 17 . 6/12/2006
hey! *sniff, sniff* that was such a great story! toobad it had 2 end...

well, it was great! bye!
DawnStrider chapter 17 . 6/12/2006
Wow! Great end; i know those two will be friends for life. I'm a little sad that their journey has ended, hope you will write another one soon.