Reviews for Dream Watcher
RoXtreme chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Like the story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yay! So satisfying to see it play out this way! Thank you!
iluvriddick chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
ha! because you like it better that way; good enough reason for me. ;) i liked your work, short and sweet.
Jesca chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
great story!
Lavender Leprichaun chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
*sigh* For some reason I have a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I guess it's just Riddick.
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
pretty awesome
Brimseye chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
review? simple. i love it. yours is the only one so far where Riddick wanted to keep Jack and I'm so glad i found your story! please keep writing! you have a new3 fan!
BatPhace chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I like this, i'm looking forward to reading the rest of them. Batty
InanasChild chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh, yay...this is the kind of story that keeps 'em comming back. Waiting for the next one...taps foot
MissBe chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
nyeh... never actually seen it spelt out before... that's awesome.

I like the plot twist... gonna go read the next two...

Good writing as always _
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*Beams happily* Yes! I do love it. Y'know, I don't think I've ever had anyone dedicate a fic to me before. It's awesome! LOL.

Imam is being something of a prick, especially towards the man that saved his freaking LIFE. He should be more grateful. Bitchass.

I love Riddick. He makes me smile. Especially when he does the 'affectionate' thing. *Grins like the crazed fangirl she is*.

Ok, I'm off to look for the next part! *Hugs* Thankyou!

Caz
bebe chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG please continue son! i LOVES IT! continue continue continue!
njrd chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Hey, honey! Glad you're back. I missed you. ok, onto the story.

I agree with Riddick, she made the right choice. Waiting the next part of the story. Great job as usual, but you already knew I would say this, he, he. Welcome home, love.
ren3017 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Yay! This was great. I like the changes you made... It always makes for an interesting story... Waiting for the next installment... Ren
FortySevens chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
of course you changed the plot. though it is a good change. i like this mini fic. update again soon