Reviews for Nevermore
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Good but never ended ?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
so is she dead or what not sure at all
gailfreebird chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
It is an amazing write! And I assume the poem the Raven by Edgar Allan Poe was what inspired you. It is fitting, as both the Raven and The Phantom are dark mysterious figures with wings; (one being an angel and all.) And I do like how you included Dagora in this piece. Not many know who Dagora is because they do not read the book by Gaston Leroux, but I am glad you wrote this and published it on this site! :3 Keep up the well done Phantom work!
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I almost cry, Christine, why you attack Erik's heart sternly?
the daroga chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Lovely. I like that Erik's voice is that of Leroux; thte third-person thing, especially. And it truly shows him as demented and lost; an aspect seemingly lost in these days of ALW.

One thing: daroga. Not dagora.
ung kvinnlig filmstjarna chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This is well written, and Erik does sound like Leroux’s phantom. However, a requiem is a funeral, not a wedding. I think you meant mass. Erik wrote two masses, one was a requiem and one was a wedding mass. Other than that, though, I enjoyed the story.
DarkNinjaofMountHope chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
that was so sad. but so very beautiful. I do invite you to read my story, it's called Spanish Eyes, I'm just to lazy to log in. I hope you'll read my story! Keep Writing! :)
Jungle Jenna chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I like this one. It kind of confused me though. So, what happened? Can you kind of explain things for me a little?
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Ahh! That WAS sad! Poor Erik! But I really love the connections to the Raven! Anything that combines Phantom and Poe gets a gold star in my book! :D Tell your friends thanks for insisting you post this! ;)
Morte Rouge chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
*sob* b-but that's so sad!...