Reviews for Perspective
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
great job with the prequel...I think Im just going to make this week a Ridley/Brotherhood week and read all of your stories again...lol we got bad weather LOL great job on this...different style but it worked for all the commotion...great job as always ~m
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I loved this story. It was different, but, in a good way. I loved how you did it from everyone's perspective. Great work!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I really love this...in fact I like it a little more than Random Chance. It's a really different style and I really enjoyed all the different points of view. It even made me tear up! I love stories that make me cry! :P
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I really love the different perspectives in this.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Holy Angst Batman! haha Ok I just loved this story. Told by many different perspectives/thoughts. Kept me glued to my screen mouth wide open having to make myself remember to breathe. Great job! Want to...Have to...read more!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
you are seriously good. Evocative word pictures, concise writing, emotional content. You pull me in immediately and get an almost visceral response. I'd pay to read what you write. But - Please don't make me!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I'm amazed by your writing.. and the style was very different as well! Very touching, and so true to the characters. Amazing.
Jubilee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I agree with Weesta. When I found out you wrote this instead of giving us the rest of Negative Effect I was quite perturbed, but after reading it, I forgive you. This was EXCELLENT! I’ve read most of your work and I love how this ties in to your other fan fics. Grammar errors shammar errors... you are one hell of a writer.
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
AWESOME story... totally. I LOVED it. keep up the great work. :P
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This was highly impressive (like, tell me what of your writing ISN'T impressive?). I loved the way you wrote this. It did a lot for the action and drama going on, all the different point of views. Um, not much else to add aside from the fact I loved it and this was amazing. Man, with all these stories you're writing, I'm really cutting loose the good adjectives...hmm, I need to research some better words to describe your stories. That's my next goal after I catch up in my reviews!

~*Silver Kitten*~
M.Kena chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hello favorite author of all time. :) Like I said earlier, go write a freaking book and make sure you tell me about it so I can go buy it. :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
On the strength of this great story you have to answer more challenges! You have my complete attention from start to finish - great stuff. Please write more soon.
WInter chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Bruce Wayne! Only Dean would come up with that LOL
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
omg...i have something so comletely honestly true to say, no exxageration: i think this might actually be the best fic ive read on this site. no joke. THE BEST FIC. you are fantastic, why the hell aren't you famous yet? damn, ur MY superhero, lol!
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was amazing. I loved it!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »