Reviews for Perspective
MaddieM chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I absolutely loved this story. It made total sense right off the bat and I liked how it was structured differently, telling the stories in the first-person from every character. I'm a big fan of Sam-angst with Dean being the protective older brother who's always looking after him so this story was right up my alley. I read through it very quickly! This was great, keep it up please! :)
thelibrarian01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Geez, angst much? :-) Excellent story - as always. I really enjoy the work you're doing on Supernatural. Keep it up.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
No matter what writing style you choose, you always leave tear eyed.
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw, poor Dean...great story, I love it almost as much as I loved your 'Random Chance' story! Keep up the great work!
Weesta chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I was going to go all mental on you for writing something other than "Negative Effect", but then I started reading and forgave you. I just love how you give so much life and breath to all the backstories. I liked the rundown of the scenario from the alternating perspectives. Please, you could be writing greeting cards and I'd be happy to read them ;)
Charli chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
YES, thanks so much. I wanted this and as ever you deliver in FINE fashion.

Wonderful job honey.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
What can I say? That was one amazing story. Really good writing. You're an awsome writer! Keep up the awsome work! Can't wait for your next story.

Flames Out

Dragon
brixen chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow...

That was so incredible.

How do you do it?

I absolutely loved the writing style you used for this. The frequent point-of-view shifts-brilliant. It captured the angst so perfectly.

I'm still so amazed at how accurately you portray the characters. It's so dead-on.

I'd say this is your best story yet. And that's really saying a lot. Amazing job, Ridley. I'm so looking forward to whatever you have in store for us next.
crazycanuck12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was wonderful, I loved it. I really liked how you added in Sam's coma from "Where We Find God", very nice touch. Very awesome story.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow...i really liked this story and the way you wrote it...jumping from one person to the other. it was all crazy, just like it should be in that situation. it was very well done...another to add to my favorites. can't wait for the Where We Find God update!
d chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Love the different voices. That first change from Sam to Dean made me snicker because you can so hear the change. An interesting and effective way to tell a story.

Heads up though: I noticed a few typos.

About a third of the way down, in a Gina section it says "Oh know" instead of "Oh no". (That one confused me for a moment.) A bit further, Dean mentions a PI "liscense" instead of "license". Dr. Mendez says "you're brother" instead of "your brother".

Not really a big problem for the flow though. I really like your writing in general, and I think I read the sequel to this one twice. (Can't remember if I left a review though.)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very flowing story, Ridley, and for all those POV changes, I was able to keep up quickly.

What a ride.

Thanks,

Emily
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Loved it (as usual)
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh I LOVED it! Wonderful! I like how you said that Sam doesn’t do anything the easy way, with the broken arm and comma and stuff...I don't know why though. But anyway, great job!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »