Reviews for Unexpected Plans
Crystal013 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Awww cute Raven and Jericho moment! ;)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I love how the Rae and jericho romance was slow and really subtle! Good job(:
I'm home chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Nice.
Choco-Bunni chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
This a awesome story, and i like the climax.

Will there be a squeal to this?
sophiecbehrens chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
I just watched the calling all titans and titans together episode before reading this and I basicly fell flat on my ass in love with jericho. He's so cute! :)

Plus I know a little sign language and know some kids who cant talk so I kinda feel for Jericho.

Nice work! *thumbs up!*
Artemis 96 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
cool story!
AdrenalineRush chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Whoa! Did Slade save Jericho? And why did Rae think Jericho was Slade? Slade has hazel eyes, not green ones. Oh well, good chappie, and can't wait to read more!

AdrenalineRush
AdrenalineRush chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Who would've thought that X was after Rae? You'd think he'd be after Starfire... but who cares? Hee hee, that's cute how Jericho doesn't really know what to say. cough Whoops, I mean, sign. Heh, yeah. Good chappie! Can't wait for more!
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
YES! punches the air Finally something without BBxRae! I thought it was at first and then I figured out about Jericho. Can't wait to read more!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
This story was absolutely superb in its story and execution. You are a top notch writer. Please write the sequel soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Very nice. This story is gripping and exciting. I know I said it before, but JERICHO ROCKS. He seriously does.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Awesome. This is one kickass story. JERICHO ROCKS!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Awesome. Red X is now on the scene. I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment of this exciting adventure.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Great start to what promises to be a good story. I can't wait to read more.
Kalaia chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
*gasp* TOO GOOD! NEED MORE!