Reviews for Daydreams
WHY chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Noooooooooo! why did you do this to my Gaara? D: And if you are going to pair him with a guy, at least make it a decent one! Im not a homophobe, but Gaara is NOT gay *cries in emo corner, rocking back and forth...happy place...* My Gaaaarraaa! nnnuuhhh
roo17 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
ooh please update! please?

I love it!
animeXIII chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
hope theres more
o0quille0o chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
I just love this story. I've been laughting my ass off the first time I read it, and now I'm sitting in front of my computer with a huge, insane and probably very perverted grin.

Just keep going, I'm impatient to read the next chapter, especially knowing what's comming next :D
Gettenshi chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
You made another great Chapter .

The kiss between Gaara and Naruto was so georgeus, "Naruto's lips were against Gaara's, arms around Gaara's waist. Gaara's lips were against Naruto's, his hands on Naruto's chest." The end was good "Naruto, can you take my little bro back to the house? He doesn't look so good." Temari said with a smirk. Gaara's eyes suddenly went wide and he stared at her. Temari smirked and gave him a wink. "Don't scream too loud, little brother!" she mouthed to him. Gaara was about to spit and acidic remark and/or death-threat at Temari, but he was suddenly swept off his feet, and slung over Naruto's shoulder. "See ya later!" Gaara heard Naruto cheer, before Naruto started walking off in a seemingly random direction, Gaara securely on his shoulder.

Please continue, please *puppy eyes* -
Gettenshi chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Another great Chapter indeed .

Gaara is Daydreaming again that is so cute. Later as he a Naruto are surrounded by Gaaras Fangirls Naruto just kissed him and says

"Sorry ladies, Gaara is mine!" *LOL*

Please keep going I want to know what will happen -
Gettenshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Interesting Beginning of a Story -

Gaara loves Naruto that is so cute *aw*

Temari and Kankurou were so funny *LOL*

Keep going, please .
Favorite of Chaos chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
um when are you going to update? is good story make more chapters please
darkchild chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
EmFeN chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
wahaha funny story xD as in 'good story' u know .. :P
carmade chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Ok, that was funny! Ihope that u put out ur next chapter soon.
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Oh boy, that was ...interesting...

What next!
dreamkitty26 chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
awsome story cant wait to se what happens next i hope you keep going well JA NE_
blueinu chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Awesome! Keep it up. i love naru/gaara pairings there is just not enough naruto and gaara out there!Hope to see some more chapter soon!

thanks,

blue_inu
touchinghearts chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Waah!So long since you updated!

You must think I'm crazy but I'm not.I wasn't login in before and I've read your you update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »