Reviews for Thunder and Chocolate
TheCookieThatWasBaked chapter 1 . 7/21
I'm gonna be honest - I didn't really like this story. I thought it moved too fast. Plus, Darien may love her, but he has more common sense than to have sex with a 14 year old girl... I just thought this story was too out of character, even if it is AU
NoLife-sama chapter 1 . 7/3
Such a cliché... But I love clichés
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I lost it when he said he doesn't know if his real name is Darien... of course its not its Mamoru :p
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hey Angel, this was very clichéd. But well, humorous and stuff. It felt a bit rushed, but maybe that has more to do we me moving to anew apartment? Oh well...
Avalonian Witch chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
The plot was good, amusing. Yes it is a touch cliche but there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you're aware of the errors in writing, tense switching back and forth and the general -age- of the writing. But for one of your earlier works it's actually nothing to be ashamed of at all!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
LOFL! It was lots of fun. And then the end... *slap head* Well, I s'pose it's better Ikuko than Kenji.. can you imagine his reaction? And he got mad just seeing Darien at their house, thinking he's too old for Serena... oh dear. I shudder to imagine what might have happened if Jenji had walked in on them.. *gulp*
rochelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
could you make more of this thanks
els1324 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Ahahaha, that was great! XD
xeaphon chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good story.
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
heheh you should make story with serena trying to explain to her mother where she was but great story!
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Cute. You would have thought that Makoto could have scared Serena to Darien before though ;).
CATY chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love the fic, it is fantastic. Thanks a lot for all the romance.
Anne Schaeffer chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Uh-Oh Serena's in trouble. LOL. Update soon, I want to know how she gets out of it!
Cool chapter 1 . 2/4/2006

PS. i will look, at your story now.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2006