Reviews for Denying Love
xoxgreenxox chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
Finally! an update :P )
blackcatismeow chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
hey you updated. that's good, please kick yuuna's damn ass soon. and well, hope you make it longer next time
Devils Anarchist chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
hey, good chapter. I quite liked it i am looking forward to the next one.
SacredBlade chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
Short but was interesting enough, keep up the good work!
Netgie11 chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
OMG I HOPE YUUNA GETS SHOT THEN FALLS OFF A CLIFF THEN GETS THROWN INTO A PIT OF FLAMES AND EVERY THING ELSE!KAI TOO!CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY'S GREAT!
jsmbjn chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
GOOD JOB !omg, that made me cry soo muucch ! anywayss, i wonder what's going to happen next ? DUM DUM UM... UPDATEE SOON I WANT CAGALLI TO BE ATHRUN'S BBAABY ! NOT THT FREAKISH PURPLE HAIRED MONKEY YUUNA ! lolss okaays update soon !

two thumbs up,

chicax0xbonita
gialac chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
plz try to update soon!thanx!
akidarchangelprincess chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
yay! an update at last. as long as you don't drop the story.. its okay if you didn't update sooner. at last! kira and cagalli found each other. Maybe yuuna and Kai's plans of blackmail will be fouled. hehehe. no more bad guys!
vegetasprincess1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
hey this is a good story. i hope to read more of the chapters. update soon.
GSlover chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
hey this was a great cgapter i cant wait fir the next one! keep up the great work
akidarchangelprincess chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
yay! you updated at last! i really love your story..um.. great plot and nice twists..hehehe... hope you update soon!
xoxgreenxox chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
did she die?
Devils Anarchist chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! lol love your story, i know what you mean, i am totally lazt too, lol.!
blackcatismeow chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
you... how dare you do that? now that I want you to update as soon as you can and develope it! kick yuuna's ass for me, or else, I'll do the same thing to you. you've been warned.
SacredBlade chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
NO! THATS IT! *grabs FN P90 & rapid fires at Yuuna* LOL update again soon, dont leave me with such cliffhanger!
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »