Reviews for Denying Love
ANONYMOUS-gsd chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Okay then _'

Actually, to tell you the truth, I also like this one better _'

Good Luck! and enjoy writing! _
Hikari no Monik chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Did you post this story on "animespiral"?

cause I think I've read this story on animespiral. It's up to the 8th or ninth chapter right? why'd you stop posting on anime spiral?
Threedaysunrise chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Your story line is good but don't you think your moving their relationship a little fast? And it wouldn't hurt to add more details in there than just simply stating it.

Update soon

Threedaysunrise
Devils Anarchist chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
that was aawsome chapter..i thpught i read it before...lol...you know me...any way read my story at up-date soon!... :)
quibyi chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
i think that was totally awesome!
IYGU chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Great job! Don't worry bout it! My stoey was deleted too. *kicks rock* Which sucke. WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! _
animeluver461 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
*yay! she's updated again!* LOL cant wait till chap ten is up tho..hehe ok well UPDATE SOON PLZ! LUV UR FIC! AND SUE THE PERSON WHO DELETED THE ORIGINAL! HAHA LOL
no name chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I really like your fanfic! Please make another chapter!
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
WHAT HAPPENED U REPOSTED IT! OHWELLUPLOADSOON~_
IYGU chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
WHO THE F* REPORTED THIS? OMG! YOU HAD TO REPOST IT? WTF...UGH... NOW I GOTTA REREAD ALL OF THIS! (Even though I don't realy mind, BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!) Ugh...I had a fic deleted too, but it's a script orm, so that's why. My other fics inclue a one-shot and an AsuCaga. Both have proper everything. My script-form one has a reason, BUT YOUR STORY? THAT'S BASTARD/BITCH WHOEVER DID THIS IS SO..*takes out brocolli* GONNA EAT THIS! MWUHAHAHAHAHA! *really hyper, she just ate chocolate* *Sharpens brocolli, if possible* *Loads annoying brother* Well, if it's people, I will personally...SUE THEM! MWUHAHAHAHAHHAA! *favs, AGAIN*
Tera chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
hey... i thought that you already wrote this story... well...lol... i guess thats shy it says "reposted" but i dun really get it... there is no real mature content here... at least i didnt see any when i read the other one... and how come you didnt put all of the chapters at once?...anywayzz, if ur gonna rewrite the story again, im looking forward to it, and i hope that you will post the whole story soon... but you didnt really finish your other story... did you? lol... if you did...sry, i kinda have a bad memory... newayzz, plz update this story soon ! xD
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
You know...if you haven't saved your work from the past, I can give you what you've written...I really liked the story, so I made it a favorite of mine and I still have a file of it (since I read it again and again)

Whatever has happened, I really wish you could post everything again...

I think people have been going around deleting stories... another friend of mine also got her story deleted... she was also really upset.

Oh and for this chappie... it's as good as ever!

If you need anything, just give me a message _
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
WTF? I can't believe your fic was removed! OMG! and it was almost finished! I wanna kill that person who reported on you! I don't think that fanfiction did anything cause they can't really read everybody's story and catch them. I'm positive that it must've beens someone who reported on you. ARGH! I'm so pissed! I really liked this fic! So pissed! I guess you'll update slowly now, huh? I still can't believe smo would do that. But your not the only one who's fic was removed.
Purple1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
aww...i liked your story. My story was just deleted aswell. My account just got unlocked today...-sigh- it was 16 whole chapters aswell. I don't think should delete chapters due to grammar and junk. Gr im so mad.
animeluver461 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
OMG! WAT HAPPENED TO UR FIC! *screams* whoevr did this is gonna pay!: at cant believe sumone would do that! T.T argg! well, r u gonna update all the other chappies at least? and then continue on again from there? k well, update soon plz! i really LUV ur fic~!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8