Reviews for Flying High
ToneishaShipper chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I like this, but maybe you could stick to the plot a bit more? No offence, but there's so many OC's and it's hard to keep track of what's actually going on and how all of the characters are connected. I know this is an old story, but someone will read this review eventually.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, this story must have taken a lot of work. It seems very interesting so far. I'd better keep reading!
Mr. Cereal chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
I really liked your story about these two superheroes. I really like your writing style- it kept me engaged even when there was hardly any Marcoburst-Stratogale action going on. Speaking of that, is this going to be a slow-burn kind of story? 'Cos there really isn't much advancement of the main romance, after eight chapters. The sidestories are uniformly entertaining and interesting, but I do wish that you would get the main romance going a little.

Still, I enjoyed every bit of it. Knowing that most of the characters will have snuffed it by the movie only adds an additional layer to the story. Do continue writing.
Mandi96 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I really like this story, but I wish there was more about Mack and Enid. After all, the story is about them, right?
Ember411 chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
please go on i love tis story.
Pink Illusion chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
:(- You broke your promise? What a pity? I've been reading the chapters at my leisure, once in a while today, and you broke your promise? Well, that's sad. Back to the story- it just gets better and better.
Pink Illusion chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
I didn't have to wait, luckily, but it is a bit mean of you-

but I digress since Real Life is high priority, being real and all.

Good chapter. I can't believe the next one is the latest one so far!
Pink Illusion chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I love that song "This is Halloween". I was just singing it today, earlier. Isn't that funny? This chapter was pretty eventful, and I enjoyed it- this is one of the best ones yet.
Pink Illusion chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Wow, this is getting more and more exciting!
Pink Illusion chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Well then, it's still very good and I'm still enjoying it. It's very original.
Pink Illusion chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
This is an awesome story! I'm glad I found it! It inspires me to check out those supers again!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
With only a tiny bit of data from the files- which I enjoyed- you really are making it work spectacularly!
Inspector Brown chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
It's very nice, quite well-written, and engaging. Can't hardly wait for the rest of it. Going back on my watchlist. Please don't keep us all waiting, k?
Inspector Brown chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
I'm so sorry, I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth! Nice to have you back! Anyway, I don't really have time to give a decent review now, but I will. You can bank on that!
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
Yay you updated! I love this chapter, they are so few Glory Day fics focusing on the supers socializing outside of super battles!