Reviews for Daddy Mark
Brooklyngirl86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey I know its been 6 years since you last updated Daddy Mark, but is there any chance that you will be updating this in the future? I really enjoyed this story but I dont want it saved to my favorites anymore if you aren;t working on it anymore. Thanks!
pop chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Very good story luv it (P.S. I saw the Titanic refrence "From what I'd heard, he put a gun in his mouth that year")
Cohen's Chicas chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Aww, Marky's a daddy! Well, not really, but you get the idea. Love love love the story! As for the Mark/Emily relationship...I'm glad Mark gets a girl but something tells me that Em and Eva won't get along. Oh well- good job, update soon!
CrAzYcAnAdIaNcHiCk710 chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
U NEED TO UPDATE, U LEFT A MAJOR CLIFF HANGER!
GreyRENThead chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
This is great so far. You HAVE to update soon, though. I love this story!
Elephantian chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Aw, that was cute. I love this! Keep up the good work!
Pirateking19 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Thinking of Mark saying, "Feminine hygiene products?" set me into a fit of laughture

Well played
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Well, my question about Benny has been answered. Poor guy.

It looks like Collin is going to get a baby brother/sister. Joanne is going to love the kid, isn't she? I mean, Maureen did cheat on her to get it.

I'm going to reserve opinion on Emily until I know her better, darling. But I'm torn now. Eva does need a woman in her life, but I don't think she and Em would get along. Em is too understanding. She thinks she knows exactly what Eva is going through, and that's always a real pain. And because of that she'll probably think she knows better.

On the other hand, it would be good for Mark to have someone in his life.

One thing that confused me, hun: What would he want with her keys. I mean, with Roger, he was a just-ex druggie, so it's obvious why he'd want Mimi's smack. But keys? What on earth...

Ja, sweetheart!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Mwahahaha! Compleatly adorable, my dear! Compleatly adorable. You know, I can just picture Mark sending Eva into the drug store to buy the stuff and waiting outside for her, not wanting to buy "feminine hygine products" or, in the common language, pads and tampons. XD Wow...

It's just a coincidance she shares a name with Benny's dead akita, right? Evita? Little Eva? To quote "This akita Evita just won't shut up. I beleive if you play non-stop that pup..." XDXD I wonder if any of them ever noticed that. Is Benny involved in the little girl's life? He's not all bad. He payed for Mimi's rehab, Angel's funeral, and probably other stuff later. I think that by the end of RENT he was starting to make a comeback into the Bohemian's lives.

And Collin is too cute. Are we going to be hearing more about him?
Melimelz3 chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
I love where ur going with this story, and yes we have to see that rebelling tennager in Eva because she is the daughter of Roger & Mimi...Update soon
GradGrl chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
I'm with Eva... ho's trying to make the moves on Mark... She's not good enough. He's mine.
AEM1 chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Hey! Loved the chapter! I'm so happy Mark got a girl (though I haven't quite formed an opinion on Emily yet), but you definately need to bring a rebel Eva in (I totally agree with you there, she wouldn't be the offspring of Roger Davis and Mimi Marquez, if she wasn't), probably a touch jealous because she has to share her beloved Uncle Mark with someone, or afraid that this strange woman will hurt him idk heehee. Anyway, this story is so cute, Mark's a great uncle (I wouldn't mind him as an uncle), I don't know many guys that'd be willing to go feminine hygiene shopping with their nieces and I like how he's still sensitive of Eva's feelings, that he's not just gonna forget about her now that he has a semi-girlfriend. He really cares about her, even though she's not his own and that's really cute. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more!
Libby chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Oh, I would definitely love to see a rebelling teenage Eva! Nice chapter, keep up the good work!
AdenaMentzel chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
This is very cute overall and i can't wait to see where you're going with it!
milkmoth chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
well, it's ok. it's the classical mimi-dies-and-so-does-roger-now-mark-has-a-kid this story is going to be any good, you have to show us that it's different. it's not so bad yet though. the whole candle scene was kinda clever. the oc...UGH. i know we all want mark to end up with some gorgeous, kind, talented worman, but this emily is borderline mary sue. and mary sues will always ruin stories (unless you are adding them on purpose to mock them).