Reviews for A Day to be Different
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
is it German for jackass? or maybe just ass. anyway it very clever what you did there. hope to see more of your writing :)
demon89 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A nice, sweet one-shot. I liked it.
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
No way this can't be the end it to good. I want more...
Elle chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ilove your story... i love yuuri in this story... even though he ooc but i like it! nice one yuuri! cheers!
peaphro chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Fave! XD
Brown Cornelia chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey there! Because Im German it was really amusing for me that he was named Esel. I didnt even notice that you put in a German word till you asked that question in the end. As far as I know donkey is a good translation though I had to look tthe english word for Esel up in a dictionary. *grins*
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I like the way the story went. Trust Yuri to defend those in need. I don't see what was so funny that made Gwendal laugh, I guess it was the first time someone actually gave wolf's father a good uh... 'hit'. Great story just the same.
CinnyMon chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Lord Esel Lord Ass.

XD

Sometimes speaking German comes in handy! On top of that, this fic is pure love! I like how you made Wolfram a little clingy, but not to much, and the like with Yuuri - Strong and firm, but not over the top. Gwendal's hystarical breakdown was an epic moment of the story, by the way, something that would be truly amazing to see in the mangas/animes.

Thanks for a wonderfully, sparkeling piece!
SeraphinaPotter chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hello

Your story is very cute! I love it!

I know what "Esel" means in german, because I'm german. It's very funny. ;D And it suits Wolframs father in your fanfiction!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was a realistic story, I could see it playing out perfectly. I love it! A mature Yuuri is really lots of fun to read. And what is Esel German for? I'm really curious.

Anyway, great fic!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Alright, I read this story like a billion years ago and didn't review for whatever reason ((I LOVED it though! Not a mark against you)). But tonight I remembered it as one of my favorite romance stories I've read, and had to hunt it down and read it again. You. Rock. Thank you so much.
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YUURI!
charm2999 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I loved your story it's awesome!
germangirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ok, 'm gonna be a little blunt here: doesn't it mean jackass? it's a good name for him!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Don't tell me it means "ass". Anyway, well done! I really enjoyed this little ficlet.