Reviews for The Evil Tosser Theory
the word crafter chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
this is really sweet. and i totally did not see that coming. cheers to you for another amazing story! (:
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I had interpreted Slughorn's comment about Lily in his house, as well as Snapes expectation that she would be in Slytherin as well as the snatchers comment that their are few muggle born Slytherins as evidence that a muggle born can be sorted into Slytherin but its rare. If you took what the Sorting Hat said in OOTP literally about Slytherin only picking purebloods Snape and Riddle would never have been in Slytherin.
Sekai chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great piece :-)

Certainly put a new perspective on things!
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
What an intriguing concept. It's interesting to see Slytherin House from a muggleborn's perspective. The books are very biased toward Slytherins, but, like Lily perceived, it is true that they are very ambitious and end up going places as a result. I liked that this kind of tied in with Harry almost being placed in Slytherin, only he was the one who didn't want to be in that house. I also loved James and his "evil tosser" theory...That was funny. :) I hope you continue on with this story!
wandless2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Loved this little fic. It's nice to see someone who thought Slytherin was a good house, it's a different perspective.
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I can say i'm a Sorting Hat Stories lover...

And that first idea that someone from the outside (a muggleborn in this case) can have about Slytherin it's interesting (ad quite plausible).

For the last part of the story, not, in my experience, a little more than a year of ff reading (but i apply mysef very/too mutch) i haven't see one like it, only one with Dumbledore that in the years try resorting himself (and remember being sorted in quite all the houses)

Bye.
Luisa chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I have your author's page bookmarked for some time and I meant to browse through it a long time ago, but only did so now and you know what? I regret it deeply. Your stuff is original and sweet and cool and eclethic. Keep writing!
ffaddix chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Very cute. Personally, I've never seen this idea used before, but I really enjoyed your fic, particularly the conversation between the Hat and Lily. Well done:D

-Tyn of ffaddix

P.S. Are we gonna see more House of the Quick and the Hungry soon?
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
You know, I never thought of this possibility before. But it makes sense, with Lily being as intriguing as she was. It's an unusual concept for a muggleborn to want to be in Slytherin because she doesn't know she can't be. I'd like to hear more.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Tantalizing... I do hope you decide to continue this. To be completely honest with you, I think this story looks more original than House of the Quick and the Hungry, and if you don't expand upon it I might be forced to grovel, which I REALLY don't want to do.
zookeeper1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
oh please, please, please write another chapter for House of the Quick and Hungry :begs on bended knee:

ok :dusts self off: this story:

actually, I've never read any fanfic in this vein and I find it highly interesting. I'd love to read more of the aftereffects of Lily dealing with Gryffindor House. This is a great concept, of course a muggleborn wouldn't understand about the prejudice that is found in Slytherin. I’d also be interested to read about Lily’s introduction and relationship to Slughorn. Well done.
rosie chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I haven't seen any other stories with this idea before.

But I liked it! After you finish "In the House..." please continue on with this story!

And I would appreciate it if you would post the next chapter of "In the House of the Quick and the Hungry" very very soon.

-rosie
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is VERY nicely done.
IrishCharms chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i really like it. it kept and piqued my interest. i usually dont like to read fics about lily and the mauraders, but i might make an exception here. keep it up!

irish
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That's an interesting idea - that Lily could have been Sorted into Slytherin. Very interesting indeed!