Reviews for Miracle
flaming rose chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Hey! It's been six months! Please update soon! I really can't wait to read more!
flaming rose chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Yay! She got a play date! Good going Naru-kun! Pleeeaaasssseeeee write again soon! I really, really liked this fanfiction! I really, really did! So pleasssseeeeeeeee. Write. Again. Soon! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Pllleeeaasssseeeeeeeee! Pwease? Pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! (Does puppy eye no justu.) Pwease? Pwease?
memories.of.rain chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE THIS! Naruto and Kiseki's sibling relationship is so adorable! GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! _
Anake14 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
A~w! how cute! please update the story soon with cute little hinabi and kiseki scenes...
Holyriot chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
An entertaining story.
Systatic chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Seems like you've abandoned this-shame, I've really enjoyed it thus far.
WinterClover chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aww

That ending was so cute

x3

And as for Kiseki's past...

Is she a relative of Anko?

Kakashi (rofl)

Tsunade?

The 1/2 Hokage?

Orochimaru?

Well, those are my guesses

Well, I absolutely love this story. It's such a nice refresh from the stories where Naruto gets taken in.
Biganime40 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
naruhina please! dani! i luv this storie/fic watever u call this keep going! keep going! dani! this storie fuckin cute!i cant wait till the next chap!
TheOneInYourCloset chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Please tell me you didn't discontinue this story! It is so cute, and I really wanna know whats gonna happen later in the story whith Naruto and Kiseki.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
update soon
haneshi47 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Hope you update soon.

And i've got a question. When is Naruto's true birthday? Some say it's Oct 10 and now 13. What's the true date?

I secretly hope it's thirteen, for us to have the same birthdays. Mine's Oct 13. Hehe
Ketana chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
please update
Relvain Jenafuse chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Hey Its almost been a year are you going to update this story or note?
digiMist chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
This story is so cute! I love it so much. Kiseki is perfectly adorable and Naruto acts just like a big brother would.

Please update soon! I wan't to know what happens with Kiseki and Naruto.
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This is a really beaytiful story :). Are you continueing anytime soon? I'm also hoping that Sasuke turns out better in this story than in most. Kiseki isn't the only one who should have some true friends (Hinata is nice but she's so careful that it almost seems she doesn't have a personality)