Reviews for The Age of Gods
Woodenflower chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
This is freak'in wonderful! I love the way you wrote out the plotline for this and the characters were so unique and original. You're brilliant for coming up with this type of setting even though the tragedy was common and the hiding away for years was as well the names for the soliders and commanders were special. Plus, I really don't know where you come up with stories like these but I can say that they're really great. I sincerenly wish that you would update even when you've been gone for 4-5 years. Or just come back, whichever.

P.S. Digimon is so not old! How could you! People still read digimon fanfics though even though it is supposedly old.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. This reminds me most of The Empire Trilogy by Raymond E. Feist & Janny Wurts, which is a excellant read.
WithBrokenWings chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow. This is a nice starting. I wonder if you still check your reviews... Anyway, this story is great so far. I just hope that I have the time to read it )
Yami Vizzini chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
Man... it stank when Richard/Vargas died... which only proves how well you've fleshed out the charcters of this universe- even Locke and Caylor are prety cool! And the malignant, mysterious monarch of Khaydarin provides one more incentive to see what happens next. The various weapon/skill terminology also added depth (and helps me add more depth than usual to my reviews!). The next two stories may be even longer reads, but they will surely be well worth it as continuation to this... as for this story being mostly build-up, I don't think it's a bad thing at all.
Darkmoon90 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Awesome.
Zoleth chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
hm
The Inspiration Pen chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
This story is wonderful! There is only one other auorthr with stories like this that I know of! His/Her story is also a Takari and is titled 'Destiny'. You should read it!
Zoleth chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
This fic is just... great. It's more than likely the best Original I've read on here so far. I read it expecting a Takeru and Kari thing with Digimon, or at least that's how I found it. I doubted when I started reading, but this story, after less than 10 minutes, got me hooked. It seems very much like you could be writting books with how well you capture one's mine.
Jo-Anne chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Queer that characters have Jap names when their physical description fit those of Caucasians (and if set in ancient times, that of Vikings and Barbarians, not even close to Aryans) with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Nice storyine, and I suggest you keep romance out of this. If there is a need for something drastically dramatic, make them blood siblings (the girl a bastard daughter or something) but no romance. Spoils the innocence in the kids.

Go on writing, the plot seems good, and it's coming out nicely!
Satyr chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
You really dont think twice about putting your religeous views into your writting do you? And i can see a lot of raw passion through your writting, keep it alive, but keep it refined.
Satyr chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Hmm ... all this "setup" had better be worth it!
Satyr chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Very nice! I especially like the way you pulled off that battle scene, and the way you described the Khaydaran soldiers (or however you spell that). Aside from that, i have no furthur comments, and will continue to read your fic _
Satyr chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Hmm ... Not bad. You seem to have a knack for emphasizing things too much, especially with words like 'the heaven's themselves', and i think you emphasize a little too much with that. And also, your story has the slight feel that it's being told by an enthusiastic two year old .. sort of rushed and written with an exclamitory tone. But i do like the plot so far, and i think the historical opening was a very nice touch. Well, onto the next chapter!
Akira Effel chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
It wasn't that forced. It was pretty good, actually, for a setup chap. Some can drag on and on and on forever and ever and ever... you did a good job w/ it.

Akira Effel chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
Ah...too bad I can't do the contest. It's waaay past July...hehe...

About the chapter. It's great! It's wonderful! Fantastically extraordinary! you get the idea...

you're inspiring me to write. I haven't done any digimon fics. i only have 2 fics up here, i think, although there's a lot that's not up...

anywayz...when you're finished with this series, will you start another one?