Reviews for Forbidden Love
renessma rosetta chapter 20 . 3/8
Please please let there be a seqeal it was awesome because i want to know if that baby is a girl or a boy
Everyone'sPAW chapter 20 . 1/29
You killed Tails you SOB! Tails mah numba one and you had to go ahead and kill him!
Asunamikuanime chapter 20 . 1/14
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL! I love your fan-Fic more then any others I've read an I really want to read more, I'm actually very sad it's over so please!
That Guy chapter 8 . 1/11
I just have one question...since both Sonic and Amy are trapped in a "cylindrical cell" how can either of them sit in a corner?
OMG this was the best ever fanfic i have ever read it's so romantic but i almost shred to tears when tails died. p.s is it a boy or girl
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
um... I think a sequel would be kind of wired and akward in a way.
baccaclaus chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Great chapter
GamerOfDarknes chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
I have so many different emotions mixed together all at once! It was an amazing story and really made me emotional and hyper. But as soon as the doctor said Tails has passed on, I died. I'm writing this from heaven or hell, can't tell because my kind is somewhere else. But like I said, a truly amazing story!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
That was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
the final one where the are about to have a child
kaylee chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
That Was AWESOME!
kaylee chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I thought it was awesome very exciting but in the last chapter there was a mistake in your writing. How sonic and Amy sit in two different corners when big cell in the dungeons is a cylinder. Otherwise it's a great sonamy story to read! :-)
Shadowwolf1115 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
I love this story, its my favorite fan-fiction I've read so far... AFK 28 hours lol.
Keep up the good work,
Sequel plz,
I AM BATMAN(random)
That's right lol I desided to sign up!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Sequel lol
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Cookies! Yay! Best chapter ever!
;) #$$$
I AM BATMAN(random)
(Why did I write that AGAIN)