Reviews for Forbidden Love
Fork-Tongued-Nem chapter 21 . 6/30
I can't find your Facebook page D:
SpeedsMyGame chapter 21 . 6/28
Congratulations on the new book! You're such a great writer! From being just a fanfiction writer to a true author! This is really good, I must say!
Sonic128 chapter 21 . 6/28
Congratulations on finishing your book!

And thanks for giving me a reason to come back here :3 I reviewed this a few years back, and I don't remember much except for the fact that I loved the story uwu.
Keke chapter 20 . 5/7
YOU HAVE TO MAKE LIKE 2,3,4 MORE CHAPTERS! PLEASE,PLEASE, 's up to you sooooooo choose wisely!THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY AND GOODBYE!
Keke chapter 19 . 5/7
OH...MY...GOD!RYO IS A PHSYCO!I HOPE HE FINALLY DIES!ONTO THE NEXT CAPTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Keke chapter 18 . 5/7
SO ...YOU TELLING ME THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST STATUS ON THE CHAPTERS!OK!I GOTTA GO...BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE...!
Keke chapter 17 . 5/7
HUH...SO ROMANTIC SNIFF...SNIFF,SO MUCH PAIN AND ...AND DRAMA...HUH I GOTTA ...GOT-TA T-TAKE...A SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB BYE..SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB!
Keke chapter 16 . 5/7
OH THAT BASTARD RYO! I JUST WANNA GET IN THAT STORY AND PUNCH HIM! I HOPE HE DIES OR HE'S THE ONE THAT GETS FRAMED RIGHT BACK AND EXECUTED!Anywhoooooooooooo I GOTTA SEE HOW THEY SOLVE THIS!BYE
Keke chapter 15 . 5/7
...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!GO SOOOONIIIC!AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE HAD THE GUTS TO SAY IT!I HOPE THE KING SAYS YAS! AFTER ALL HE DID SAVE HER! I GOTTA READ THIS NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT! BYE
Keke chapter 14 . 5/7
KNUCKLES YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!now sonic is going to yell at him and probally hit MAN I GOTTA READ THIS NEXT CHAPTER!BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Keke chapter 13 . 5/7
OK!OK!I hope Ryo dies because he's a TOTAL MAINIAC!And I hope the rest find a way to revive ,...ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Keke chapter 12 . 5/7
WAIT...WAIT...WAIT...Who got shot!And I hope the King got shot because Ryo was just doing his dirty work,I don't think he was a bad guy,so PLEASE LET HIM LIVE!
Keke chapter 11 . 5/7
...SO MUCH SADNESS,HOPE, DRAMA!...SNIFF SNIFF ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!
Keke chapter 10 . 5/7
OH...MY...GOD!OH..NO!I wondered what happened to them!I got to read the next chapter to find out!I'm in a hurry!BYYYYYYEEEEE!...
DAMN!I don't know to feel sad or I know when read the next chapter,"It finished with a BANG"!