Reviews for Forbidden Love
I think I fainted. Nah, I didn't! The story was okay, but I definitely didn't like that Tails died! Oh my gosh! That was the worst part! And the ending wasn't good. I would have been ok if they weren't going to have a baby. So if u changed it a bit I would have loved it!
Rip tails
Isaac chapter 20 . 3/11
Beautiful absolutely beautiful,bit the one thing is by did tails I love how you out shadow on here and sonic and amy have a child my God you are you for making such a treat story of sonic
sonics beat meat chapter 1 . 1/16
oh my god im so fuckint wet this shit is so fucking hot ive been jerking it since cghapter one and I just came on my computer
gay chapter 20 . 1/16
beutiful
Sonica chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
Nice fantasy️
Rick Benn chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
That's wonderful work there! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
Sequel
JuJu.Bee.79219 chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
I loved this story but i can't believe you killed Tails! That was so not cool. Honestly though it was a great story. Keep up the good work.
Fork-Tongued-Nem chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
I can't find your Facebook page D:
SpeedsMyGame chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
Congratulations on the new book! You're such a great writer! From being just a fanfiction writer to a true author! This is really good, I must say!
Sonic128 chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
Congratulations on finishing your book!

And thanks for giving me a reason to come back here :3 I reviewed this a few years back, and I don't remember much except for the fact that I loved the story uwu.
Keke chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
YOU HAVE TO MAKE LIKE 2,3,4 MORE CHAPTERS! PLEASE,PLEASE, 's up to you sooooooo choose wisely!THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY AND GOODBYE!
Keke chapter 19 . 5/7/2016
OH...MY...GOD!RYO IS A PHSYCO!I HOPE HE FINALLY DIES!ONTO THE NEXT CAPTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Keke chapter 18 . 5/7/2016
SO ...YOU TELLING ME THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST STATUS ON THE CHAPTERS!OK!I GOTTA GO...BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE...!