Reviews for Just One of Those Days
They chapter 17 . 2/10
Awww... a sweet ending for a sweet story! And I do believe I am responsible for getting you to over a hundred reviews! You may applaud *applause*. I doubt you do, seeing as it looks like you haven't updated anything since 2009, but if you ever want to contact me, I am on this site under the name TheTrulyBeautifulOne. PMs are turned off though, so you can review my stories instead!
They chapter 8 . 2/10
May I just say that you must be the envy of every FanFiction author out there? In my opinion, your characters seem to always be in character. How dare you make the rest of us look bad!
They chapter 7 . 2/10
Things are always great when loose ends with past lovers are tied up. Because I have so much experience in the matter *fingers crossed*. Way to go to Ki tfor finally dumping the stuffy rich boy!
They chapter 6 . 2/10
Personally, whenever someone asks me the difference between Honors and AP, I tell them that Honors students get a few hours of sleep at night and AP students get none. Great chapter, by the way. I liked how you made the reader a little more involved with what went through the judge's mind. If you think about it, he was one of the most pivotal characters.
They chapter 5 . 2/10
I like delving into characters' emotions. Sure, it may complicate life, but stories make so much more sense when the reader can connect with the characters' thoughts and feelings. Good chapter!
They chapter 4 . 2/10
Ah, college hunting. You should've gone to Star Fleet Academy on Mars like me- it's really great. By the way, marrying to escapebad. Almost never works out.
They chapter 3 . 2/10
I think you got Nat very well in character. As a writer myself, I find that the most difficult part of writing FanFiction. Great job!
They chapter 2 . 2/10
Let's see... something about my life... I have huge crushes on Anthony Andrews and Jeremy Brett... I have a cat that likes to chase a laser pointer around... I am one of 27 people in this world that can speak Nordicbackwardschloffienschlink.
They chapter 2 . 2/10
By my count, I need to review 7 more times to get you to triple digits. Why wait?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
No Willian. We HATES him!
PixieDustStyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
PenguinLoverr chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
I loooooooooove this story ! My favorite ! Amazing plot ! Good writing ! Awesome storyyy !
D chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I have been listening to Evanescence since the part where Kit was looking for the boat . I have a play list of those songs and they matched what ever was going on perfectly
SaguaroCactus chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
Out of the few fics in this particular archive, this is so far the best I have read. So sad that it ended.
justawriter33 chapter 17 . 11/22/2010