Reviews for Just One of Those Days
Booklover chapter 17 . 8/18
This is a great piece of work you wrote! I really enjoyed reading it. You have a talent for writing and should keep on writing. Sincerely,
A fellow booklover
BookLover12 chapter 17 . 3/24
Yes, this fanfiction sometimes felt a little rushed. Yes, it sometimes was extremely exasperating for me when I saw how dumb Kit was. But, dang, that characterization though, that was amazing, this whole story was amazing. Heck, why not throw in ALL of your stories in the steaming pot of amazing. GG.
They chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
Awww... a sweet ending for a sweet story! And I do believe I am responsible for getting you to over a hundred reviews! You may applaud *applause*. I doubt you do, seeing as it looks like you haven't updated anything since 2009, but if you ever want to contact me, I am on this site under the name TheTrulyBeautifulOne. PMs are turned off though, so you can review my stories instead!
Tally-ho!
They chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
May I just say that you must be the envy of every FanFiction author out there? In my opinion, your characters seem to always be in character. How dare you make the rest of us look bad!
They chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Things are always great when loose ends with past lovers are tied up. Because I have so much experience in the matter *fingers crossed*. Way to go to Ki tfor finally dumping the stuffy rich boy!
They chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Personally, whenever someone asks me the difference between Honors and AP, I tell them that Honors students get a few hours of sleep at night and AP students get none. Great chapter, by the way. I liked how you made the reader a little more involved with what went through the judge's mind. If you think about it, he was one of the most pivotal characters.
They chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I like delving into characters' emotions. Sure, it may complicate life, but stories make so much more sense when the reader can connect with the characters' thoughts and feelings. Good chapter!
They chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Ah, college hunting. You should've gone to Star Fleet Academy on Mars like me- it's really great. By the way, marrying to escapebad. Almost never works out.
They chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I think you got Nat very well in character. As a writer myself, I find that the most difficult part of writing FanFiction. Great job!
They chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Let's see... something about my life... I have huge crushes on Anthony Andrews and Jeremy Brett... I have a cat that likes to chase a laser pointer around... I am one of 27 people in this world that can speak Nordicbackwardschloffienschlink.
They chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
By my count, I need to review 7 more times to get you to triple digits. Why wait?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
No Willian. We HATES him!
PixieDustStyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice
PenguinLoverr chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
I loooooooooove this story ! My favorite ! Amazing plot ! Good writing ! Awesome storyyy !
D chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I have been listening to Evanescence since the part where Kit was looking for the boat . I have a play list of those songs and they matched what ever was going on perfectly