Reviews for Pluck Out My Eyes
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
ooh i like x3 Very in-character and the metaphors you use are beautifully cold. Not sappy or cliche like most, just really original and chilling. Plus, I think the foreshadowing was nice xD even if a bit excessive, its fun to read fics like this every now and then.
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like how it, toward teh end, never says anything, but says everything anyway and you know exactly what's going to happen. If you weren'ta Naruto fan and you read this you'd know. That's so damn cool.

Word choice is really good. I love the line about crystalizing toward perfection. It's kind of...I don't know it's one of those thigns that would sound silly if you tried to explain it. It's very unique, striking way to put it and you do that alot with your writing here. Lovely stuff.

Anyway, love Shisui in this thing and I like how short and simple you keep it. Just the moment together, some introspection and foreshadow. Bam! One-shot baby! The canon leaves out so much of the relationship between Itachi and Shisui.

Hell! I wish there was a Shisui Gaiden thing. Thanks for a great read. Keep up the good work.
desolate butterfly chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very chilling take on what occured between the time Itachi joined ANBU and when he killed his own clan. Well done.
fabulous sun chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Short, but I really liked it. The description of the situation is lifely and right. And without grammatical mistakes, too. I enjoyed reading. Do you often write this sort of story?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ohh...I like that...
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
-claps-

written like a pro!
The-MarmaladeCat1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is beautiful and the foreshadowing is just right.

I could feel the cold in my fingertips along with Shisui as his touched the ground. Lovely evocative imagery.

I hope you continue to write and share with us all.