Reviews for Love Never Wanted Me
Aw, this was so sweet! *thumbs up* :D
WannabeFireFox chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
X3 AW i think hatori and tohru make a cute couple! Love ur story btw
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Ah! You write Fruits Basket fics? Yay!

Anyhow, I like short fics because they usually go straight to the point, and that's mostly always a nice thing. And Hatori and Tohru are great to have as friends, too. n_n So sweet!

It seems rather in character, too, which is also mostly always a nice thing.

I keep saying 'mostly always' because I'm allowing for parodies and insanity!fics, which I rather like. n_n

Have a nice day!

Morgan
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I loved it!
Kuon chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
How sweet. I think it's very cute the way he cares about her.
MissHanajima chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love Hatori and I'm so glad you had him put Tohru's picture on his desk. It was the perfect way to show his feelings.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
First of all, this is the best-written thing I've read all day, and it will probably be the last one, so that's a good way to end this fic-reading binge I've been on. It was very sweet, and nice to see Hatori feeling good about something. And I like how you saw the hair thing, I thought that too when I first saw the series, mainly because I did the same thing myself in middle school. Anyway yes. My only problem with this story is that I sort of doubt the medical accuracy. Are there really any injections that can be given to cure/treat the flu? It's a virus, right? I know there are shots to prevent it, but if you have it I don't think that there's much. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's it. Anyway, presuming I'm right, then aside from that it was an awesome story!
Fan999123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Please update! I love it!
Naive Goth chapter 1 . 2/4/2006