Reviews for The Warrior of Oz
ayjaydee chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Such a good story! I almost died laughing during the conversations about the Wizard of Oz. It's weird how much they resemble those characters, though. Nice work. :)
Ppleater chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I knew McKay was the cowardly lion! But who's Toto...? .Love the story. And the ruby slippers? Lovely, just lovely.
cimmer chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful story and excellent character study not only of Ronan but everyone.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
LOL - Go the wizard of Oz references!

Nice work. A great peace...
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
You've got nuts everywhere I see. I liked it.
RobinGoodFellow chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
One of the best Atlantis story's I've ever read. My two favorite things put together, The Wizard of Oz and Stargate Atlantis! I'm sorry it's over but I giggle every time when I think about Dorothy and her uzi.
SongbirdGK chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Wizard of Oz comparisons! Ronon coolness! Rodney whump!

And general teamy feel-goodness. I enjoyed this story quite thoroughly. _ I love your descriptions of the settings, I can picture it so vividly as I read.

And the scene at the house was...wow. That hit me just so. Sorta snatched my breath in a weird, detached way. It sounds like that's how Ronon was feeling just then, too. Kinda had to take a pause before I could continue on with the fic, even.

I liked all the friendly banter in here. Rodney and Ronon are my favorites, so it's always fun when they end up traipsing around together. You captured the team dynamics very well, I think. One of my favorites was the bit about the rocket launcher in the hair, then following it up with the WD-40 and "I’m really starting to feel under prepared hanging out with you guys." That just cracked me up!

Thanks for a lovely read! Heh heh... now I want to go photoshop SGA/Wizard of Oz characters! _~
Trishkafibble chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Ah, girl, you've done it again. There is nothing like a Liketheriver POV story right before bed...the warm and cozy feeling starts right here! .
tacoma chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I've been reading through your stories, and I find all of them to be fantastic, even the one from Kavanaugh's POV. This one was especially good, I thought, because, well many things, but especially the funny. Favorite line: “I couldn’t find any flying monkeys, Sheppard, but if it’s any consolation, Lorne is wearing a hat.”

Ronon development is really nice. You really have the knack for writing excellent dialog and prose.
KB Twilight chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
This is one of the best SGA fics I've read in a while. Very well written.
RowanJade chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Oh bravo! Most definately two enthusiastic thumbs way the hell up. You've done an outstanding job of capturing all of the characters and their surroundings. If I was any way related to anyone on the writing staff of the show I'd have to push for this one to be made into an episode. Much to my extreme dismay I'm not. *sigh* But at least I can read this one again and dream huh?
KatGrl2003 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
This was great. I liked when Ronon didn't even hesitate to pull out the stunner to use on McKay. I could almost hear him thinking "God, I've waited a long time to do this." But then again, who hasn't?

-Kat
Singing Wolf chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
I have to admit, I was a little reluctant to read a Ronan POV story, but this was excellent! Made me even kind of like the guy. Great team-story, McKay and Sheppard characterizations were wonderful as always, and just how I'd like them to be on the show.
TDO chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Help, part 2 seems to be missing!
Dr. Dredd chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Brilliant as always. I don't care if this eventually becomes AU; it's still an excellent look at Setedan culture. And I love how the events in the story so neatly dovetailed with "The Wizard of Oz." I'm surprised Ronon didn't kill John for calling him Dorothy, though. :-)

You even managed to get in Rodney's usual snarking at Carson and the surgical glove balloon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »