Reviews for Amazing Grace
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Epic, yo! :D
roofabutton chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
wow, it's very believably written.

please continuee,

though i feel very sorry for Rose.

nothing can beat WinxED!
la lune dans l'eau chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You are such a wonderful writer!
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
oh no! envy didn't do it on purpose did he? is al gonna wake up? please tell me al's gonna wake up? and is ed gonna go through with marrying rose or brake off the engagement and get to know Winry better? gah! so many questions!

also, you realise that it's now late Jan 2009? and you last updated may 2008? just saying ...

anyway, i hope you update soon,

inupupby5
We rock the house chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
That was pretty good! i'm curious to see what happens to everyone. the only thing that i don't really like is the fact that Winry has a son. I just never pictured her as having a son with someone else. But the story itself is good so please continue!
Flamemajic chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Got this one through the C2 community... a great read! The first full AU FMA fic I've ever read and LIKED. Well done. You've even managed to insert an OC (Jonathon) who is fairly likable and realistic. And I must say, the way you write Rose makes me just shake my head in familiar despair - I have entirely too many good guy friends who have fallen victim to women just like that. Very scary, and very, very real.

I can't beg for updates either, since my own writing is moldering in obscurity... but it would be nice!
winryrockbell2 chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
Wow, it has been a LONG time since your last update. Well, thanks for not completely abandoning the story and your readers. Great chapter! Update soon!
Syolen chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
I've just read the seven chapters, and really enjoyed them ! I'll be looking forward to the next update !
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Hm, are you sure it's not going to be a year before you update this story?

It's a very interesting one, to say the least. Generally, I'm not much on AU's but this one intrigues. I'm very glad to know that Winry wasn't married to Envy (I'd almost expected that to happen, when Ed got into a fight with him at the bar). Will there be more?
Hearts of the Innocent chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
I actually really like this story and am a bit sad that you haven't updated it in nearly a year. Are you planning to continue it?
winryrockbell2 chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Yeah, it better not take as long as last time, or I'm going to hunt you down! [ Just kidding! I loved the chapter. I did guess what was going to happen...when it said he didn't notice the car accident, I knew it was going to be something significant to the story and Al was the only one in a car. Anyway, update soon! I can't wait!
midnightpyro chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Woah...you can imagine my surprise when I went to check my email and it said there was an updated chapter for Amazing Grace. Excellent. After a year hiatus I'm glad you came back to this. I rather enjoy what you do with the characters and plot. Al in a coma- quite a turn this is taking...wonder where that could be going...

Johnathon is fleshing out into a very likable character, his earnesty and then anger towards Ed is rather endearing.

Glad to see this back in the works.

-midnight
ElricKeyblade chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
*Screams* YEEAH!

You updated! Dude, that was THE best surprise EVA!

(You're Welcome, by the way...just a sidenote)

But dude, this chappie was col...I SERIOUSLY know what Jonathan is mad about, but I'm not gonna state things outright just in case someone else that reads this review doesn;t like possible spoilers.

And no, I was NOT expecting that to happen to Al. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON, HOMIE!
ElricKeyblade chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Wow...I had just now discovered this story, and it's REALLY GOOD!

...Of course, being a die-hard Ed/Win shipper makes me DESPISE the fact that Edward is engaged to Rose, but since this story is Ed/Win, I'll stick to it.

PLEASE UPDATE VERY, VERY SOON!;)
f-zelda chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Well this is good, really good!