Reviews for Body Shots
Le Kawaii Potato chapter 1 . 5/19
You didn't put Toushiro
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Another fic of yours that I'm now in love with
purplepam chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
i never liked ukitake and kyoraku as acouple but congrats you converted me!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Indeed the ending is beautifully disturbing. :P Thanks for this awesome piece!
Setus chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
you know, i'm going to go all out and say this is by far the best bleach description/pov fic i've read. my hat is off to you and your writing. :)
glassdreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
The only and probably the best yaoi I have ever read and liked...
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I don't (or now problably didn't) like many of these couples, but I loved this story. The discriptions were just wonderful, and the perspectives were lovely.
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wah...so original and beautifully written.

Thumbs-up for you! Lol.

.oblivion's pen
VGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
When I first read this fanfic, it freaked me out. But then I found myself going back to it again and again and again. Thank you for helping me unlock my inner yaoi fangirl.
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Beautiful and insightful - each and every one. I'm in awe at your talent as a writer. I enjoyed them all and how you give each character a separate and fitting voice. WOW. Very sexy and exciting I must say. The descriptions are just ... they blow me away with their depth and sensuality.

I derived far too much pleasure reading this. Thank you.
Eikoguy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I loved reading this. It was so amazingly true. The only thing I could wish for was a segment on Chad or Hitsugaya
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow! amazing! i love the dual perspectives thing! and how you made it kinda preogress from the kinda K rated POVs to the definite M rated sadomasochism lemony stuff! way awesome! defintely faving this! D
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing. I feel the need to bow at your feet and worship you for - well, everything. Your an amazing writer, no matter what series your writing for, what pairing, what situation, it all comes out so beautiful and right - even if the content is a bit wrong on certain levels - and it's truly amazing.

My favorite parts were Gin and Kira's and Gin and Aizen's. I especially loved the hint of S&M domination present in both relationships. "Good boy." and "There’s my good boy, Kira-kun.". M, both sent shivers down my spine and seriously turned me on. Damn, you are good. XD
XxEijibabyxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i liked it but next time can you do Toshiro?
barukode chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
1. [favorites story]

2. Wow. You are amazing. I love the pairings, and I love the narrative, and I love it all.

It was absolutely wonderful.

3. Call me sick, but I LOVED the Aizen/Gin stuff. Disturbing? A bit. Sexy? FUCK YES.

4. Write more with these pairings! And I will love you.