Reviews for Such a lovely place
Dryan89 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
oh that was cool. great job!
Mony19 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Oh that was wicked :) You have some great Emma/Brennan stories. I cant to red more of them

Good Job
imjuzakyd chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
sorry! so late in reviewing, been through hell week. anyways...

girl this story officially spooked me out. but it was sweet, the ancestors working together to preserve the family line. and im so happy that Emma doesn't have to die! you should write a sequel that shows how Brennan prevents that tragedy from happening. er, or am i asking for too much? heck, i always ask too much, lol, get used to it!

love you! :D
Redhead2 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
So cute. So romantic. You did such a nice job with this. The ancestors having to stick around long enough to ensure the safety of the family. I loved it. Thanks for writing.
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is a very intriguing story. You have created a very eerie atmosphere. Nicely done.
melodie568 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
wow that chapter was excellent you wrote it so well great job
karen147145 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
write a squel to the story cos i think it will be great.

loved the story. hope to read more ff's soon
me chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
who spooky it's giving me the creeps and I like it

with the whole ghost thing, I hope the little girl is not a badguy
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
*shivers* Aurore, you meanie! You had something like this and you didn't bring it out sooner? *pouts* Well, all I can say is, this story creeps me out! (good creeped out, mind you) Ghosts! When I said you were way over the edge with your last story, I wasn't expecting something more eccentric! Lol. Me loves it! *huggles*
irismoon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
awesome, awesome awesome! whenever one of your stories appears on my author alert I know it's going to be great!

very interesting premis and, as usual, very well written.
melodie568 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
wow amazing i love it i cant wait to read more