Reviews for Unexpected Consequences
Liz6t33n chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Lol I read all thirteen chapters in one hour and I got to say the ending made me LMAO X3
xzzz chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Ur ending is kinda disappointing and it looks like it is rush through.
somebody chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
your writing is getting rather deep and intense. i can tell that your a very passionate person yourself. you put a lot of heart behind your words and it shows.
somebody chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This look into your writing style is very interesting. It is really well done. I like the take your mind came up with. very different and very interesting, i would love to read more.
Kat chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
This story is really good so far.
isara-love chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Oh this to chapter had so many funny
helium-kiss chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
HAHAHAHA! I loved it, it was too funny! Well done!
Ms Duncan chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
good ending

and what happened to Sasuke? i don't give a damn about that stupid idiot ! (sorry for you who love him)
Ilona chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
I think your story had a lot of potential, but it seemed that you didnt put a lot of effort into the plot. Im sure that this story could have gone far beyond 13 chapters, WITH longer chapters. And i think it could have been awesome. But there wasnt a lot of connectivity within the chapters.

But i dont completely dislike what you wrote, just expected a little more. is all.
Princess Ariabelle chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
what did happen to sasuke...? well, he could've been given to oro- teme. heh, that would serve his little rapist self right.
oni-hime-san chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yay,i luv it -
browncocobean chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
*yeah what about sasuke* no wait idc about sasuke i just wanna know if there is gonna be more that was so good i just have to know . if there is more

GOOD JOB!

browncocobean
browncocobean chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
omg they are amusing...that was really good

browncocobean
SilverFoxes-BlackWolves chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
That.

Was.

Amazing!

I must say, I'm normally not a fan of KakaSaku. AT ALL. It, in most cases, weirds me out.

But this was SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN that I couldn't help but fall in love with it. It was so sweet, so sad, so amazing! I laughed, I almost cried, and I think this is the best Naruto fan fiction that I have ever read. You're a fantastic writer, and I hope there are other stories of yours for me to read, and I hope that there's a sequel, and that any other stories of yours are as good as this one.

My only complaint- and I'm sure you've gotten this one already- is that it's out of the story-line for the actual series. But really, that is so inconsequential in comparison to the flat-out awesomeness of this fic', that I don't really give a shit. xD

Kudos, kudos, kudos!

Five-Star Review!

Amazing! Outstanding!

Encore! Bravo!

There are only so many words of encouragement that I can think of. Hehe.

So, with as little blathering as possible, I'll cut this review off here.

Stunned and amazed,

Silver
Hajnalmadar chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
the ending was very sweet:)