Reviews for A Bride Minder's Story
anusha.jeelani chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this book is AMAZING! update it soon
Imaginneeee chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This is so sweet :)
Please continue, pweaseee?
Or I will run after you with a giant sledghammer *accidentally kills you*
ImCutePoison chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
AH, one good SasuHina that I hope it will be finished one day. The story plot is good, I like the writing style and how the characters and their interactions are described, and just when there were some good signs showing under Sasuke's indifference... and you stopped here... so sad.
sad-little-cucumber chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Aren't you gonna continue this story? It hasn't been updated in so long.
LishaVilla chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I see from your other stories that you are still writing fanfiction. Do you think you are ever going to finish this story? I really, really like it and I think it would be a shame to leave it incomplete!
always-kh chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
hmm they seem a little ooc... him moreso but maybe that's just me. i do like the story so far though.
math music reading chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This is so exhilarating! It's hilarious and the plot is plausible, two of the most important components in a story. I hope you continue this since I'd love to find out what happens next. This story is off to an amazing start! I love all of Sasuke's blunders, they're even realistic. Please update this soon!
AlienAgainstTheWorld chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Amazing! I luv ur writing style!And the soup on your face part was amazing!plz update soon!1
TwistedFaith5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i didnt like it...i LOVED it lol

you are an amazing writer

i hope you continue this fanfic

please updated )
no name chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
i loved it keep on writing it okay bye
champylin chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
what! I love this story! PLEASE continue it! it's so LOVELY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Heise chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Lol, that's so cute. "Why did you splash the soup on your face?" "soup?"

mericleworker chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Holy shit, man. Your writing is amazing.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Aww.. Please tell me you're going to continue this fic..

It'll be such a waste not to.. [
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
em...are you giving up on this fic? i really hope not. i really like it so far. hopefully, the next update will be soon.