Reviews for Because of You
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
FUCK YOU
In the labyrinth's core chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
This is the first time a M-Preg story actually made my cry. Honestly - each chapter contains so much emotion... dem feels! Please, tell me that this is getting an update, because it's presumably the best SonTails piece out there. It truly shows how the characters' mood, thoughts and view on each other change by each chapter. And despite going through so much torture, Tails still comes back to his character after awhile.

Unlike many other SonTails M-Preg fanfictions (thank you, he's actualy still a guy in this) which always turn out all cutesy and "KAWAII DESU", yours has stuck up to darker themes. And that plot twist in the end. For a second, Tails' optimism always makes one think that the baby would've survived and then - boom! It's dead. Poor baby.

Please, I know you said you may not go back to writing, but this is just too good to be left behind! ;-;
SonicandTailsbros4ever chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
This is an awesome story!

Please can you update this i wanna know what happens next! ;)

SonicandTailsbros4ever
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
these are fucked up make them happy
YaoiFanLovers chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
DAMN.
I HAD SO MANY FEELS WRITING THIS.
LIKE.
HONESTLY.
I LOVED IT, AND I THINK I ACTUALLY BAWLED MY EYES OUT HEARING THE BABY DIED.
Missy the Cat chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Is chapter 11 ever going to come up soon?!
Crails the Bandicoot chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Am I the only one who thinks this is so wrong? Oh, and Tails is not gay, Can't say that about Sonic though. Oh and FEMALES GET PREGNANT, NOT MALES! And this is a form of making fun off me, I'm half Tails! (no feelings of Cosmo, I know I was never meant to Exist, and I'm ok with that.) Delete or give me a Good Explanation(Not that Tails is a girl, or he's gay or BullshiT like that ok) got it, I can write a complaint about your story. (this was just as bad as that troll fic I read)
heviarey chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
please, proceed with the story (
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
tears
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This chapter is so good I was crying at the end
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
THIS FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE THE BEST. I've getting so emotional about this story. and i liked how you used flashbacks from sonic x.
Fiona Alexis Dowel chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Excellent story, Cannot wait for more.
PoisonVixen-Aky chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
hope you'll write more, sorry if i didn't rewiew more , i was so concentrated lol
FanFicDude93 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
holy cow! what happens next? I must know! Update soon plz!
Haunting Black Roses chapter 10 . 11/14/2010