Reviews for The Call of the Sea
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this is absolutely beautiful. A wonderful look at the sea!

MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I pointedly ignore Legolas stories, but I love this. Love, love, love! Actually, I started reading because I thought it was going to be a nameless Elf and his obsession, and then it turned out to be himself, but still... I'm so glad I finished it off! The writing is top-rate, and the small element of madness is quite refreshing. I'm adding this to my favourites.
Kisu Pure chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
You're still alive, Roses!

And fabulous, as always.
PNT chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I think that you have a great, poetic style of writing. All you need is a little help with spelling and grammar, and that's what a beta is for. I'd be happy to beta your next story, and a part-time beta-ing job is perfect for me because I'm busy. If you're interested, contact me. Keep it up!
Ceana chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
What a wonderful personification of the sea longing. Excellent story. Very mature and inventive writing.

I a do see need for a beta, but let me tell you, the small mistakes you've made don't take away from the magic of your tale. I felt my smile grow and grow as I read it. Imagine what quality will be added to your work once you secure a reliable beta.

Well done. I'll be watching for your next efforts.