Reviews for Full Circle
cuylerjade chapter 1 . 6/23
I read this story when you originally published it (and good grief was it hard waiting for each new chapter). It is, by far, my very favorite fanfiction. I love the slow build, the character development and the relationships. How real it reads.

Whenever I have a hard day (week, year, life) I reread this story. It helps to soothe all the jagged edges of my soul. Thank you for this story. I cannot begin to explain just how much I adore it and how many times it has helped to ease my descent into depression.

You truly have an amazing ability to tell stories and I am honored to have the privilege of reading your work.
niyushi takamiya chapter 36 . 6/17
This is the best fanfiction in the world. I've read it so many times over the years and I still love it. I had never left you a review, in fact I got to know your story by the translation of MARYLOVER in Spanish. I found it in 2013 and today I reread the story. I love the RoyEd pairing and I have read many fics over the years but yours is still my favorite. The world and the personalities of this wonderful story were so complex and rich in details and with a twist to the story in such an original way. My respects, you have a magnificent imagination and a gift to write. You have my eternal gratitude.
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 6/1
i fucking cried, fuck you and this beautiful fucking story.
Rascal chapter 36 . 5/14
A true work of art.
Rascal chapter 35 . 5/14
Screaming.
Because this is perfection.
Rascal chapter 33 . 5/14
“if the king loses his way – becomes cruel, or weak, or fails his people in some other way - and thus loses the Mandate Of Heaven. The qilin would sicken and die, and the king would fall soon thereafter. “

I’m pretty sure Ed would kill Roy if it came to that point. Ed wouldn’t go till he took Roy down with him.

And I really didn’t want to like Ling but after he stopped hitting on Ed I couldn’t help it. He’s a funny character. And I loved the scene he made by bowing to Ed. Y E S
Rascal chapter 30 . 5/14
Debriefing. Lol. That word has been ruined for me now. :D It’ll make meetings more interesting for me at least.

So... Al and Winry gave Ed the baby so they could go on a date and then Ed took Winnie on his date with Roy. That’s hilarious.
Rascal chapter 12 . 5/14
Strong? Check.
Fast? Check.
Fresh from the fight? Check.
Sure? Check.
Soon? Check.
Larger than life? ...ummmmm... not check? Don’t kill me please Ed?
Rascal chapter 10 . 5/14
I just listened to Let Me Fall. I have made a grave mistake. I didn’t emotionally prepare myself at all and that song just hit me like a ten ton truck full of feelings. I am crying and a complete mess.

Lovely story. Everyone is beautifully in character and sometimes you write situations so desperate for them that I want to punch something. Roy and Ed are killing me slowly and it’s not kind at all. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
MnMAllyn chapter 36 . 5/12
Just finished the whole thing. I'm glad that I've found this story. The whole thing was just so breath taking, their confrontations, their struggles and that ending was just fuck.. I really can't find the right words to say. This one will now be one of my favorites of RoyEd stories. Thank you so much for this one.
boothful chapter 36 . 5/9
This is amazing! Thank you for this. Your writing is beautiful. 3
BurnTheseF-kersDown chapter 36 . 1/22
I just want to say thank you. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work, thank you for taking me on a journey that i loved every second of. I rarely read amazing pieces of work on any site, be it this one or Wattpad or another. So thank you and keep on writing and doing what you're doing because you are one of the best writers i've had the joyous privilege to read their stories.
Wfest chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
Great story, I love it! It's very well written, has a riveting plot, suspense and humor (the scenes with Ling!). You've managed to evolve the characters convincingly, especially Ed. I came across your story so often through the favorites of others while looking for stories of a different fandom, I just had to check it out and it was so worth it.
TheSignOfDeath chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
Beautiful simply beautiful
Guest chapter 36 . 9/3/2017
its over :'3 but i loved it so much! i can see why its so popular!

funny thing is...i actually started reading this about a year ago, i read the first chapter and stoped. back then, i was only first starting to read fanfics and i refused to read anything that didn't follow the original story 100%, so i didn't like chapter 1 xD but now i love AUs! and im so glad i read this one!

thank you for writing and sharing, and i loved the ending!

-ZeyTheFox-