Reviews for Full Circle
Here Strikes Dawn chapter 36 . 5/28
Oh my goodness this story. One of my first ever fanfictions I read and still my all time favourite. I love Full Circle of its promise for hope after a long struggle, and your symbolism captures the beauty of the FMA universe perfectly. Every word of this story is perfect.

There is so much I wanted to write, but words won't do me justice. Let's just say that Roy/Ed is my favourite FMA pair now, and I've reread this story more times than I can count. Thank you so much for this masterpiece - there is no doubt that it's one of the best.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 5/26
Nice story. But i have to say that in the beginning (meaning in the first half) it was waaaaay better (at least that is what i think). In the first half it was so amazing that place couldn't hold me. I was constantly squirming and wriggling desperate for another part of your delicious story. I was so exited that i had to tense every muscle in my body just to get a little satifitacion for overhelming hunger and thirst of my depreving, negletced finally awake soul. Ah, it was, it is great feeling. I haven't felt that way in a very very long time (about a year) and i was feeing that way through almost every chapter in the first half of your story. It left me stuck in awe. But then, after such perfection, second half seemed almost...dull. I don't know, I guess i was kind of dissapointed? Maybe it was just that there was not a lot happening in that part, or at least nothing too important. I don't know, I really don't. Only thing i am sure of is that in comparation to the incredible shine of first half, second just seems...dull.
Anyway, your story is really amazing. I like your qriting style. It is awesome. I like how there was a special meaning behind names of some chapters. Dinamic of story is enviously beautiful. Complex characters, sound like the ones from the anime. Very emotional and realistic. It makes me laugh, but it also makes me think about some serious facts. Seriously, there were some sentances from your story that i just had to write down. If this doesn't say how truly amazing your story is i don't what does! Anyway, I LOVE it and i am glad i finally decided to read it. Thank you so much for writing this, for sharing it with us. Thank you for the bottom of my heart for such gorgeous gift. I am greatful for this blessing.
M chapter 13 . 5/23
oh wow ok i just kind of stumbled on this fic, and i wasn't sure if i should review or anything bc its been ten years since you wrote it, but i just, that last line, oh man its just so perfect. wow, i'm just speechless. if you still get these reviews, then know that your writing has held up over the years, and you're still punching people in the heart with your words. i'm apprehensive af about the rest of this fic now tho, that seemed almost too easy urgh
namisnakama chapter 1 . 5/2
that was so sweet! I have to say it is one of my favorite ever fma fanfictionI love the whole development and all the little moments make it perfect
yepmissis chapter 36 . 3/19
So, I don t know if you are still cheking on the reviews for this story, but I had to say "thank you for this Pearlromance, action, not too slow, not too fast, I had a lot of pleasure reading it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 36 . 2/5
I'm glad i reread this
tabtastic chapter 36 . 2/4
I never shipped Roy/Ed before, but I definitely do now. This was absolutely adorable, and I loved it.

Also, can I just point out that Roy thought at one point that he was the "model of a modern major general" which George Washington says in Hamilton. As this was published in 2006, do you know what that means? Lin Manuel Miranda, however unknowingly, quoted you. That makes you kind of a big deal.

Just something to consider.

In any case, many thanks for sharing this delightful story with we humble denizens of the Internet.
Not-even-death-can-Severus chapter 36 . 1/17
This story was absolutely beautifully written and the story line keeps you focused throughout the chapters. The only thing that kept catching my eye is that Mae's daughter's name is Elicia not Alicia. Someone has probably already brought this up or you changed it for other reasons, but it was the only thing that I saw that made me go, "Now wait a second here."
DLCATS chapter 36 . 1/16
I just finished your story after reading it nonstop for over 12 hours, and I just have to say that I am crying now. It was amazing and beautiful and just perfect and it really did come in a Full Cricle. Now I'm really wishing that had been a part of the anime because I would love to actually see your story play out. Thank you so much for blessing my life with this story. 3
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Honestly, I'm sure Armstrong's a great guy but he must notice that he is just the slightest bit to physical? On second thought, I highly doubt he does.
Anonymous Person chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Seriously, who the heck manages to find themselves literally at the door way of death or truth in this case and somehow come back 3 freakin' times?! I mean by the third one he literally insulting death, which I would think is positively suicidal but apparently not...
Frostfire613 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
The Fuhrer is Wrath, not Pride...but awesome chapter regardless :D
CinnamonTwisty chapter 36 . 9/16/2016
I can't even believe how amazing this story is. Like, seriously. Everything about it is beautiful, the story, the writing, the flow of the words, the songs you included (i already knew and loved all of them prior to reading this too!), the characterization of Auric/Ed and Roy. I will never think of Fullmetal Alchemist the same way again, I love this so much! Thank you for creating this wonderful piece of art! Write on!
AngelCamie chapter 36 . 9/10/2016
Hello!

I read this twice before come here and write a review because I love it that much, read it just once wasn't enough and I enjoy every single chapter and the ones with songs too, thanks for the chance 'cause I haven't heard some of these before and I liked all of them.

With all the 'other world' thing from the original series I really like this one you did, the whole gatekeeper stuff is so cool and Auric is so Auric I like it a lot his personality and everything as for Edward when he regain his memories but still has the ones as Auric... the way he was able to reconcile both lifes and personalities was truly cool.

I ended here beacuse one of those recs post while looking for RoyEd and probably I wouldn't have given this the chance at the moment until I skip to the fanfic list without ship but I'm glad I find this rather sooner than latter and surely I would have enjoyed all the same because is amazing on its own and you are amazing writting this.

thank u!
Fake Mary chapter 34 . 9/3/2016
Your words are so fluidly written I've no idea how to describe it. There is no hesitance in your writing in the way that, admittedly, plagues mine. I'm deeply impressed and look forward to future stories.
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »