Reviews for Full Circle
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 36 . 6/15
ASDFGHJK CAN'T EVEN-
Nazrath chapter 25 . 6/4
I love your story...and I can fully feel the strangeness that Ed is feeling in his head...
The portrayal of the characters are spot on and the flow of the plot is as natural as the way a river flows-fast at times, slow when needed.
The description is picturesque...as if I am watching a movie...
Keep regaling us with more such beautiful pieces of work.
Happy reading to me!
NatalieMcLarent chapter 36 . 5/4
Brilliant! It's so hard to find a good fic of this pair that has many chapter. Glad that I found it.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 9 . 4/1
Oh my god, you gave ed his mothers illness! You cruel, amazing writer! Does this mean this happened to his mother as well! Was she a gatekeeper? Or is it just hereditary? Oo ooh, I can't wait to find out!
Akai-neechan chapter 36 . 3/3
Ok, ok, ok, HOLY SHIT. Just let me say something, I hope you'd like it xD I'd lost faith in the fics on this website lately, but unfortunately there isn't hardly as much FMA as I'd like on my proffered one, so browsing some recc lists I stumbled upon this one. I've kept it opened in a tab for a long while, thinking it wouldn't really be any good and I probably wouldn't go past the first chapter before giving up on it, but then...

Then, holly shit, then I started it and finished it in a day o.o Maybe two? I'm not even sure. But DAMn it's good *.* Freaking AWESOME! I loved ALL of it *o* Auric's characterization was a work of art, and his transformation in later chapters into this final well-developed older Ed was spectacular. Everything else just made it all better 3 I loved the building relationship and the last couple of chapters with the diplomatic shenanigans were a brilliant end. Beginning. Everything. Shit. I love it.

Akai-neechan
Anon chapter 36 . 2/19
Amazing, creative & well written! Love the idea of auric as an older mature Ed. The story was enthralling, and the music used wisely. Brilliant writer!
AnObnoxiousAmerican chapter 15 . 2/1
"The very model of a modern Major-General, he thought wryly" oh my god I love you. For any of you who don't know this song simply go to YouTube and search 'I am the very model of a modern Major-General' by ThePenzancePirate to get the reference. It's pretty hard to understand since they say it so darn fast so I recommend googling the lyrics as well.
Myst Shadow chapter 36 . 11/7/2014
I very much enjoyed the story; Ed/Roy were cute, and Al/Winry were adorable.

(And jean was just rofl lol needs hugs).
random person chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ! That is so FUCKING COOL ! And shit, I don't say that a lot... Well I do, probably, but not sincerely ! SHIT ! You better not mother fucking abandon this shit, cause I mother fucking LOVE it !
Guest chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
You are an amazing writer. Much respect.
Somebody chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
Just beautiful! Loved it and loved how you contrasted Auric from Ed, and yet there's always a hint of familiarity between the two. A really cute ending that made me a little sad there's no more chapters. One of the best RoyEd stories I've ever read! All I can say, awesome job in writing, and don't sag your style.
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 36 . 7/15/2014
Omg
I'm crying
I just finished reading it
Sobs
Glorilian chapter 36 . 7/4/2014
It's wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it, I like it. :-)
greenwings33 chapter 36 . 6/24/2014
This was so sweet! :DDD
Cutiepie120048 chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Wow.

That's all I can say.

You, NF, are one ofbthe most creative person I know - This is now my FAVORITE fanfiction EVER!

I can't say more than just WOW
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »