Reviews for Full Circle
Mike Odinson chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
I don't hate gay relationships but I feel uncomfortable reading about it. I read upto chapter 12 before quitting.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2019
fuck yes, i fucking ship it, yessss
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2019
FUCK ITS BEAUTIFUL AND GAY AND DRAMATIC AND I LOVE IT
A note chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
Josh Groban is my dad's oldest friend's kid (virtually my cousin), so I was psyched to see this.
Emily chapter 23 . 12/1/2018
Hey there,

No idea if you even check back here, looks like you haven't updated in awhile. Just wanted to let you know how much I still love this story. I'm coming back to it for the fifthish time after I discovered it aaaaages ago. Still one of my absolute favorite fma stories.
Fullshadow chapter 36 . 10/30/2018
I'm not one that thanks that there was something like love with Ed and Roy, but I did like the story. You're a good story tellr
Anon121 chapter 34 . 8/2/2018
Blue.
cuylerjade chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I read this story when you originally published it (and good grief was it hard waiting for each new chapter). It is, by far, my very favorite fanfiction. I love the slow build, the character development and the relationships. How real it reads.

Whenever I have a hard day (week, year, life) I reread this story. It helps to soothe all the jagged edges of my soul. Thank you for this story. I cannot begin to explain just how much I adore it and how many times it has helped to ease my descent into depression.

You truly have an amazing ability to tell stories and I am honored to have the privilege of reading your work.
niyushi takamiya chapter 36 . 6/17/2018
This is the best fanfiction in the world. I've read it so many times over the years and I still love it. I had never left you a review, in fact I got to know your story by the translation of MARYLOVER in Spanish. I found it in 2013 and today I reread the story. I love the RoyEd pairing and I have read many fics over the years but yours is still my favorite. The world and the personalities of this wonderful story were so complex and rich in details and with a twist to the story in such an original way. My respects, you have a magnificent imagination and a gift to write. You have my eternal gratitude.
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
i fucking cried, fuck you and this beautiful fucking story.
Rascal chapter 36 . 5/14/2018
A true work of art.
Rascal chapter 35 . 5/14/2018
Screaming.
Because this is perfection.
Rascal chapter 33 . 5/14/2018
“if the king loses his way – becomes cruel, or weak, or fails his people in some other way - and thus loses the Mandate Of Heaven. The qilin would sicken and die, and the king would fall soon thereafter. “

I’m pretty sure Ed would kill Roy if it came to that point. Ed wouldn’t go till he took Roy down with him.

And I really didn’t want to like Ling but after he stopped hitting on Ed I couldn’t help it. He’s a funny character. And I loved the scene he made by bowing to Ed. Y E S
Rascal chapter 30 . 5/14/2018
Debriefing. Lol. That word has been ruined for me now. :D It’ll make meetings more interesting for me at least.

So... Al and Winry gave Ed the baby so they could go on a date and then Ed took Winnie on his date with Roy. That’s hilarious.
Rascal chapter 12 . 5/14/2018
Strong? Check.
Fast? Check.
Fresh from the fight? Check.
Sure? Check.
Soon? Check.
Larger than life? ...ummmmm... not check? Don’t kill me please Ed?
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »