Reviews for Full Circle
TheSignOfDeath chapter 36 . 10/3
Beautiful simply beautiful
its over :'3 but i loved it so much! i can see why its so popular!

funny thing is...i actually started reading this about a year ago, i read the first chapter and stoped. back then, i was only first starting to read fanfics and i refused to read anything that didn't follow the original story 100%, so i didn't like chapter 1 xD but now i love AUs! and im so glad i read this one!

thank you for writing and sharing, and i loved the ending!

-ZeyTheFox-
i love all this 'after' stuff :D its a bit slower moving, but i like that. so many fics end right when the big dramatic battle ends...and you never know what comes after, so im really happy you wrote so much of the after stuff :3

-ZeyTheFox-
its over!? yet theres still 14 chapters left? im all curious to see where the heck you took the plot after all that!

-ZeyTheFox-
i didn't realize until this point that its more of an AU then i first thought (not like i mind though), i was thinking it just took place after the anime. but with Lust and Pride still alive i realize you took your own path.

i absolute love the story! and im very curious to see if Ed and Auric will share a body, like a split personality? or will thay merge and kinda become one person?

-ZeyTheFox-
only 5 chapter in, but i already LOVE IT!

WhiteFang001 chapter 33 . 8/20
An amazing piece of world building! I really like the concept of the qilin in reference to Ed! Could I get your permission to do a Fullmetal fanfic piece where I refer to Ed as a qilin? This is something that I'll most likely not write for many many months, but if I ever do, I wouldn't want to do so without giving credit to the writer that gave me the idea.
Mafuyu15 chapter 20 . 8/15
IM WEAK AT ED!
HE IS SO FREAKING FUNNY!
sorry gatekeeper but I love Ed!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/27
This story would be a whole lot better if the vocabulary in dialogue wasn't so huge and monstrous. Yes, they're all really smart people, but it's still so bizarre to read Maes say "obstreperousness" out loud. I've never read that word before, let alone heard someone say it, and no one in FMA uses big words unless they're talking about something technical and scientific. It's out of character, and it's distracting.
Here Strikes Dawn chapter 36 . 5/28
Oh my goodness this story. One of my first ever fanfictions I read and still my all time favourite. I love Full Circle of its promise for hope after a long struggle, and your symbolism captures the beauty of the FMA universe perfectly. Every word of this story is perfect.

There is so much I wanted to write, but words won't do me justice. Let's just say that Roy/Ed is my favourite FMA pair now, and I've reread this story more times than I can count. Thank you so much for this masterpiece - there is no doubt that it's one of the best.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 5/26
Nice story. But i have to say that in the beginning (meaning in the first half) it was waaaaay better (at least that is what i think). In the first half it was so amazing that place couldn't hold me. I was constantly squirming and wriggling desperate for another part of your delicious story. I was so exited that i had to tense every muscle in my body just to get a little satifitacion for overhelming hunger and thirst of my depreving, negletced finally awake soul. Ah, it was, it is great feeling. I haven't felt that way in a very very long time (about a year) and i was feeing that way through almost every chapter in the first half of your story. It left me stuck in awe. But then, after such perfection, second half seemed almost...dull. I don't know, I guess i was kind of dissapointed? Maybe it was just that there was not a lot happening in that part, or at least nothing too important. I don't know, I really don't. Only thing i am sure of is that in comparation to the incredible shine of first half, second just seems...dull.
Anyway, your story is really amazing. I like your qriting style. It is awesome. I like how there was a special meaning behind names of some chapters. Dinamic of story is enviously beautiful. Complex characters, sound like the ones from the anime. Very emotional and realistic. It makes me laugh, but it also makes me think about some serious facts. Seriously, there were some sentances from your story that i just had to write down. If this doesn't say how truly amazing your story is i don't what does! Anyway, I LOVE it and i am glad i finally decided to read it. Thank you so much for writing this, for sharing it with us. Thank you for the bottom of my heart for such gorgeous gift. I am greatful for this blessing.
M chapter 13 . 5/23
oh wow ok i just kind of stumbled on this fic, and i wasn't sure if i should review or anything bc its been ten years since you wrote it, but i just, that last line, oh man its just so perfect. wow, i'm just speechless. if you still get these reviews, then know that your writing has held up over the years, and you're still punching people in the heart with your words. i'm apprehensive af about the rest of this fic now tho, that seemed almost too easy urgh
namisnakama chapter 1 . 5/2
that was so sweet! I have to say it is one of my favorite ever fma fanfictionI love the whole development and all the little moments make it perfect
yepmissis chapter 36 . 3/19
So, I don t know if you are still cheking on the reviews for this story, but I had to say "thank you for this Pearlromance, action, not too slow, not too fast, I had a lot of pleasure reading it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 36 . 2/5